Evil Academy

Full Version: What is worse, cigarettes or Aspertame/Vaccines/BPA/GMO/Processed food etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which is worse?
I had a disagreement, which is worse?
"The NWO Cocktail of Posions" encompasses a lot of shit. I'm going with cigarettes, the single most poisonous legal substance.
I went for the cocktail. Mainly because it pervades so much of what we eat. Plus with cigarettes you are straight up told that they are bad for you. Also with cigarettes you can quit taking them all together, it is a lot harder for someone to cut out processed foods. Especially if they are on a lower income.

But I personally don't have an issue with vaccines. I think that if there are negatives to them they are drastically outweighed by the positives.

The truth is out there....

And it's a lot more boring than you think!
Also, I couldn't answer on the web as it said that there was too many characters in the subject, I had to come on to the app to respond.

I shortened the title a bit so now people can respond on the web.
(12-03-2013 04:47 PM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]I went for the cocktail. Mainly because it pervades so much of what we eat. Plus with cigarettes you are straight up told that they are bad for you. Also with cigarettes you can quit taking them all together, it is a lot harder for someone to cut out processed foods. Especially if they are on a lower income.

But I personally don't have an issue with vaccines. I think that if there are negatives to them they are drastically outweighed by the positives.

I believe this is probably true for some vaccines, but definitely not all of the ones that are pushed on the general public. I would be all for vaccines if it was a perfected science, and its not even close to being perfect.

NWO cocktail. Real tobacco is not even bad for you, but fuck the additives they put in my Krong Thips to make me addicted.
[Image: 420111029155357001.JPG]

Does this include the NWO's most dangerous product and best method for creating zombified slaves by dispensing legal synthetic heroin through their army of shady Doctors....
Im going with processed foods/GMO and just all round unhealthy eating, I see more old smokers than fatties.
I went with the NWO cocktail, if you throw in big pharma-not even close. I struggle with addictions to everything though. That's me.
Welcome to the forum BillyBilo!

(12-03-2013 05:38 PM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 420111029155357001.JPG]

Does this include the NWO's most dangerous product and best method for creating zombified slaves by dispensing legal synthetic heroin through their army of shady Doctors....

good call.

no wonder drugs are illegal.. they be selling them through the doctors.
(12-03-2013 05:38 PM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 420111029155357001.JPG]

My good friend gets a couple hundred of the 80's every two weeks from his Iranian doctor. guys no better than a dope peddlar. Give him Roche 10 valiums too!
the image of the doctor has taken a fat hit in recent years. people know many of them are drug peddlers.

they know what they are doing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's