Evil Academy

Full Version: SuperCalo Going Back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if there's any update on Calo and the UG peace offering from Kirik??
SuperCalo is bringing sexy back bitch.
Sweet! I'll take that as a yes!!
They have to let him back lol. Dude is an institution over there
lol, it had to happen

My initial comment about his banning:
(02-22-2013 07:45 PM)Skynet Wrote: [ -> ]Are they saying he's banned for real real and not for play play? Cuz you know how they equivocate like a motherfucker over there and reinstate people who are supposedly perma-banned.
Ok so apparently they're gonna reinstate him if he agrees to play nice.

Lol yeah somehow superCalo doesn't strike me as the type to come groveling back, hat in hand. In fact I think it's more likely that he retweets a post from Dana saying something to the effect of being allowed to come back if he promises not to release the photos of Dana milking a yak with his teeth.
Nice imagery lol
I asked myself, what would Calo do in this situation?
WWSC could be a mantra to follow.
^"WWSC do?" could be a tshirt!
^^Holy fuck, that is genius.

Edit: in response to Galt
(03-03-2013 10:22 PM)Skynet Wrote: [ -> ]lol, it had to happen

(02-22-2013 07:45 PM)Skynet Wrote: [ -> ]Are they saying he's banned for real real and not for play play? Cuz you know how they equivocate like a motherfucker over there and reinstate people who are supposedly perma-banned.

I've been "banned" as well for posting a link to matbattle.com! Someone reported me for "posting a virus website". I emailed Jason for a few weeks and after finally reviewing the logs I was reinstated however my threads were not. My thread "Who is SuperCalo?" is nowhere to be found on the UG. I find this odd..
(03-03-2013 11:22 PM)StuperCalo Wrote: [ -> ]

I've been "banned" as well for posting a link to matbattle.com! Someone reported me for "posting a virus website". I emailed Jason for a few weeks and after finally reviewing the logs I was reinstated however my threads were not. My thread "Who is SuperCalo?" is nowhere to be found on the UG. I find this odd..

If they made a mistake and you were cleared of wrongdoing then that's cool that they reinstated you. But the vacillating as far as the appropriate response to a legit violation is frustrating. One day it's a perma-ban with post history being deleted, the next day it's full reinstatement with no apparent change in circumstance in between time. Hard to respect that kind of indecisiveness.
(03-03-2013 11:47 PM)Skynet Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013 11:22 PM)StuperCalo Wrote: [ -> ]

If they made a mistake and you were cleared of wrongdoing then that's cool that they reinstated you. But the vacillating as far as the appropriate response to a legit violation is frustrating. One day it's a perma-ban with post history being deleted, the next day it's full reinstatement with no apparent change in circumstance in between time. Hard to respect that kind of indecisiveness.

It's hard to believe that a mod would go along with a butt hurt poster who clicked on a link and got pissed...I enjoy the UG but the OG is a little easier to deal with, there's just not much MMA there. Cecil People's mods on the UG!

This board seems to be coming along and I hope it grows into something great!!
Reference URL's