Evil Academy

Full Version: woman bloodies man's nose. Man hits her back. Justified?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LMAO @ these sub-humans. Should have curb stomped the cunt imo.
I dno't think girls or guys should hit each other.

but why is it that these feminists don't believe in the equality they themselves preach?

if men and women are equal.. then you don't hit the man.

and if you hit them, and you believe men and women are equal, don't be sad if the guy hits you back.

bottom line is she assaulted him first.
Yeps. If you don't act like a lady I don't treat you like one.
So if you remain ladylike in my presence you're always safe EY Big Grin
haha sounds like canada
Well done, I wish he'd would've KOed her again when she got up yelling. Bish is delusional.
yeah this video is tricky to judge morally..

because he was hit first and she stopped.. then some time elapsed then he decided to hit her back.. so it's not entirely self defense.

but the girl is more in the wrong for hitting him first.
she knew exactly what she was doing. at first she acts gangster but when confronted she immediately pulls the can't hit a girl card. She's a cunt gaming the system. Hitting guys because you know you can get away with it in court is bullying just the same. He should'be blasted her with a full cross to the chin the second time around that would've made her wake up inside of an ambulance 20 minutes later. That would've kept her more honest for at least a couple of months.
CTsar knows what's up.
I'm a firm believer in hitting a woman back if they hit you, but that was pretty much a fucking sucker punch. Not cool in my opinion.
If defending yourself from certain harm yes, otherwise in most situtations women don't hit hard enough to do any damage, in video that was not defending himself
(11-26-2013 10:35 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a firm believer in hitting a woman back if they hit you, but that was pretty much a fucking sucker punch. Not cool in my opinion.

agreed about the sucker punch.
Don't care that it's a sucker punch. He gave it some thought and decided it was the way to go. Also that creature would probably not identify itself as a woman so why should it be treated like one. IMO a bottle to the face would've been justified.
(11-26-2013 10:35 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a firm believer in hitting a woman back if they hit you, but that was pretty much a fucking sucker punch. Not cool in my opinion.

i don't believe in hitting women.. unless they are physically bigger than you and hitting you.

in a situation where a woman is hitting you, it's better to restrain her. bear hug or something.

I agree that he waited too long to hit her back.. which makes him look kind of bad too.

if it was instantaneous he woudll've been justified but she backed off after hitting him.

she should be charged though with assault.
My Jaw is Hendo like but without the tRt & hGh enhancements, no way any women going to hurt me with any of those windmill slap punches

Above is correct, bear hug, restrain, let them cool down, call cops if necessary

No need to punch her unless she like carry a baseball bat or knife
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's