Evil Academy

Full Version: MLK cover up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/...er-king-jr

Yet another example of why the msm and the US gov cant be trusted
wow. Makes quite a case, this should be headline news everywhere, odds are against that unfortunately.
good read
Quote:efore scoffing at this headline, you should know that in 1999, in Memphis, Tennessee, more than three decades after MLK's death, a jury found local, state, and federal government agencies guilty of conspiring to assassinate the Nobel Peace Prize winner and civil rights leader. The same media you would expect to cover such a monumental decision was absent at the trial,

yeah most people don't know this.

MSM is completely controlled.
MLK was no angel.. but he had the power to organize people and was against the vietnam war.

much like JFK he was a peacemaker.

peacemakers are not accepted in the NWO scheme.

they thrive off of chaos and disorder.

keeps the military/banking machinese going
Yeah, I've read that article before...shocking it wasn't all over the news.

Although he wasn't perfect, I have always been a fan of MLK.

It's quite obvious certain groups targeted both him and the Kennedy brothers.
MLK was the best hope African Americans had for getting their ppl out of the shit hole. He wasnt perfect but he was a great role model for blacks in poor neighborhoods. Unfortunately nowadays he seen as weak by most blacks. Most resort to violence and crime and subsequently make things even harder for the rest of their ppl

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
the NWO starts caring when you can organize millions upon millions of people.

this is why they care about the pope.. and that's why they tapped the Vatican.
(11-25-2013 02:22 AM)Carl Winslow Wrote: [ -> ]http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/...er-king-jr

Yet another example of why the msm and the US gov cant be trusted

Great article, thanks for posting. Good to see you posting more.

BTW, when I see your name, all I can think of is this.

[Image: carl-of-duty-black-cops.jpg]
Quote:In 1999, the King family conducted a civil case to consider the existence of an assassination conspiracy. The suit (for wrongful death) mentioned only Loyd Jowers by name, but also alleged government involvement.[47]

The jury–six blacks and six whites—found that King had been the victim of assassination by a conspiracy involving the Memphis police as well as federal agencies. This verdict affirmed Ray's innocence, which the King family has always maintained.[50][56] William F. Pepper represented the King family in the trial.[57][58][59] The family requested a mere $100 in restitution to show that they were not pursuing the case for financial gain.
(11-25-2013 04:49 PM)Carl Winslow Wrote: [ -> ]MLK was the best hope African Americans had for getting their ppl out of the shit hole. He wasnt perfect but he was a great role model for blacks in poor neighborhoods. Unfortunately nowadays he seen as weak by most blacks. Most resort to violence and crime and subsequently make things even harder for the rest of their ppl

No he wasn't. He was a firm supporter of every single white liberal program you can imagine, up to and including aggressive affirmative action policies and welfare. In an interview with Playboy magazine he even espoused the opinion that if blacks make up X % of the city, they should automatically be given X % of every single job. That's good for the black community?

I am shocked by how many people don't know this. American conservatives are busy trying to resurrect him as some sort of right wing symbol of freedom. It goes back to what I said earlier in another thread... Conservatives don't do their RESEARCH. Conservatives are ANTI-INTELLECTUAL. Do a little bit of reading for a change and you will instantly discover that this guy was not only an ultra liberal (who consorted with known communists) but a sexual pervert.

On that note, MLK was also a philanderer who cheated on his wife multiple times with light skinned prostitutes... there is an FBI recording of him screaming "I AM FUCKING FOR GOD TONIGHT" while slamming his D into a bunch of syphilitic whores in a motel room. Coretta Scott King ordered all the records sealed until some date in the future.

In essence this guy was a charlatan and a whoremonger who deserves to have his corpse disinterred and tossed into an open cesspool, not commemorated as a civil rights icon in history books.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
Care to provide any sources?

(11-26-2013 04:39 AM)Carl Winslow Wrote: [ -> ]Care to provide any sources?

You want me to cite common knowledge?

Well I can do that for you, but kinda hard since I'm typing this on a phone.

MLK also plagiarized his doctoral thesis and we have good reason to believe that his speeches were ghostwritten by white liberals... especially his lauded "I have a dream" speech. Basically he was a hand picked stooge for the NWO, and they cleverly disposed of him as soon as he exceeded his use.

I can understand libtards giving this guy a pass because they don't believe in sexual morality whatsoever, but this guy was a MINISTER who went around aggressively supporting liberal policies. So why the hell are you conservatives trying to turn him into one of your own?

Nah, he and JFK, and JFK's brother Bobby too, they just met some unfortunate circumstances.

National Security Is More Important Than Individual Will!
(11-26-2013 04:43 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2013 04:39 AM)Carl Winslow Wrote: [ -> ]Care to provide any sources?

You want me to cite common knowledge?

Well I can do that for you, but kinda hard since I'm typing this on a phone.

MLK also plagiarized his doctoral thesis and we have good reason to believe that his speeches were ghostwritten by white liberals... especially his lauded "I have a dream" speech. Basically he was a hand picked stooge for the NWO, and they cleverly disposed of him as soon as he exceeded his use.

I can understand libtards giving this guy a pass because they don't believe in sexual morality whatsoever, but this guy was a MINISTER who went around aggressively supporting liberal policies. So why the hell are you conservatives trying to turn him into one of your own?

First of all I'm not conservative nor liberal for that matter.

Secondly I've lived 2 different states and 3 different major cities and have family all over the country (both coasts and midwest) whom I've stayed with for extended periods. I say all that because in no way have I ever heard or read anyone say what you claimed. Thus I'd have to come to the conclusion that NONE of what you stated is common knowledge. Nice attempt in evading the production of sources though ;)

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's