Evil Academy

Full Version: Hormone may help protect monogamous relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hormone may help protect monogamous relationships

Study shows that monogamous men given the hormone oxytocin will put extra space between themselves and an attractive woman they've just met.

If retired Army Gen. David H. Petraeus had gotten an occasional dose of supplemental oxytocin, a brain chemical known to promote trust and bonding, he might still be director of the Central Intelligence Agency, new research suggests.

A study published Tuesday in the Journal of Neuroscience has uncovered a surprising new property of oxytocin, finding that when men in monogamous relationships got a sniff of the stuff, they subsequently put a little extra space between themselves and an attractive woman they'd just met.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/13/...y-20121114[/size]
Beta drug imo
I can already see it used as a treatment for "sex addiction" in the future.
(03-01-2013 05:14 PM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Beta drug imo

LOL, probably true.

I've only cheated on someone once in my life.

Most of my girlfriends have always been very good to me...can't fault them for that.

I also had parents who have been together all their lives, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Good man.
I've cheated in every single relationship I've been in. Divorced parents. Promiscuous mother. Creates a great madonna/whore complex in my mind. Very interesting to think about that stuff when I'm drunk.

And yep, most of my GFs have been relatively good girls.
[Image: 2223827,CNnqYhPH01i14VZgHbM8at8BChunaEzS...lEjQ==.jpg]
Now I'm hard.
(03-01-2013 05:32 PM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Good man.
I've cheated in every single relationship I've been in. Divorced parents. Promiscuous mother. Creates a great madonna/whore complex in my mind. Very interesting to think about that stuff when I'm drunk.

And yep, most of my GFs have been relatively good girls.

you should try aversion therapy brah

[Image: The+Ludvico+Technique.jpg]
Hell know. I'll just stop cheating on girls, someday.
(03-01-2013 05:14 PM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Beta drug imo
Yeah, sort of a beta cock blocker, you could say.
Where to buy?
(03-01-2013 05:35 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2223827,CNnqYhPH01i14VZgHbM8at8BChunaEzS...lEjQ==.jpg]

^^^I'm not sure any drug would protect a man from that.

Who is she?
^^Virginia Wetherell
Looks like a scream queen from the 70's.

She was one of the girls in Alex's Clockwork Orange 'sex romp'?

She's gotta be up there in age by now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's