Evil Academy

Full Version: Vutu arrested in California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man has been arrested after US police say he whacked a taxi with a didgeridoo in an argument over the fare.

The 31-year-old man and a woman were picked up on Sunday night at Chula Vista, California then fell asleep during a 20-minute ride home.

Police Lieutenant Phil Collum says when they arrived, the man got into an argument with the cabbie over the fare.

Collum says he went into the house and came out with a didgeridoo and threatened the driver with it.

The cabbie drove off, but the man allegedly chased the cab and whacked it several times with the didgeridoo, denting the vehicle.

Police have arrested the man on suspicion of vandalism.

[Image: 1.1285449050.playing-the-didgeridoo.jpg]

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/break...public_rss
lmao

FREE VUTU
[Image: i-shall-play-you-the-song-of-my-people.png]
Word is the Taxi driver had this classic track playing on his stereo and it threw Vutu into a drunken frenzy

^ wow. Classic track. i used to really like that track.

i still think it holds up
Yeah I went on a old school eclectic kick yesterday. FSOl, Orbital, And Aphex Twin to name a few. This really grapped me again from R and S records way back in 92!!! They always ask where were you in 92? When refering to being oldschool. Sucks I was only 10.

^ that is like philip glass mixed with breakbeat.

he eventually did work with glass later on for something IIRC
Aussies are some of the toughest Mofos on the planet. Whether its because they are the offspring of convicts shipped over by the British or It's all the boxing they do against Kangaroos. Vutu is one angry man. Here he is jumping on a mansays that but Men at Work, loving psychopaths. Vutu needs to watch out those felonies add up

[Image: gveohyeah.jpg]

(11-15-2013 06:36 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I went on a old school eclectic kick yesterday. FSOl, Orbital, And Aphex Twin to name a few. This really grapped me again from R and S records way back in 92!!! They always ask where were you in 92? When refering to being oldschool. Sucks I was only 10.

Ah, 'electro in '92.

Those halcyon days of yore.
This thread is golden.
I met Randy Machoman Savage twice when he was wrassling on the Atlantic Grand Prix circuit.

Ohhhhh Yeah!
Reference URL's