Evil Academy

Full Version: Just got sent home from the Yaa Dong bar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fucking tribesmen... Wanted to protect me from fighting a bunch of Thai prep boys. They do it for my own good but I still feel like going back and drinking their blood. Call me a pussy 'cause I'm not drinking beer with you young guns. Mothafuck, wpaying f for beating p natives.ell it's better to vent on the internet than
Do you train Muay Thai in thailand?
I used to train at legacy gym but now I just drink too much. Damn dude you really cut into the depressive cheese at once. I was quite promising until I went into the fucking military. I still like my chances against most people in free-fight rules. Couple of monts ago I submitted some big dude name "Tamboon: who is a former hw champ at lumpini under open rules.
Cool. hope you stay out of trouble.
Well, I am about to fall asleep with a joit in my mouth. Shit could be worse. But I torture myself looking at her FB pic and remembering the good times.
Hmmmm.... U ok bro???
Natives...
(03-01-2013 02:26 AM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am about to fall asleep with a joit in my mouth. Shit could be worse. But I torture myself looking at her FB pic and remembering the good times.

Is this the girl you wont let me fornicate with?
Not sure what happened with your ex but you will find someone better. Stay strong and sober!!!
(03-01-2013 08:44 AM)HYUNG Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2013 02:26 AM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am about to fall asleep with a joit in my mouth. Shit could be worse. But I torture myself looking at her FB pic and remembering the good times.

Is this the girl you wont let me fornicate with?

Same one mah fren. Holy mother of god I neec more chili.
[Image: File:IQatWoN_GDP_IQ.png]
Smell you later Galt Smile
Pffft. I smell of roses mothafucka
Reference URL's