Evil Academy

Full Version: Friend Asked Me For Cancer Donation....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This girl I used to see asked me to donate to her MOVEMBER cancer drive.... story about her father passing away to cancer.

She's raised about $1800 so far from her friends.

This is my response, "My condolences. I would participate if cancer research wasn't farce."

Did I do it right bros?
Ruthless brah lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
i think i have issues. i swear.

the online persona is taking over my real life. i'm becoming a tyrant.
Would ask for a commission for fund raising, standard rate is around 70 - 90% including admin expenses for fund raising companies
we were in the boardroom the other day...

this one guy went on the biggest whambulance tangent about this operations issue ..... he finishes and without missing a beat I go, "Yeah did you contemplate suicide?"

the whole room went quiet. then this VP Jew burst out laughing. Everyone started laughing. I was thinking, WHEW! Where'd that come from. DONG JOHNSON!
LOL you're becoming unhinged

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
this donation bs is out of control. can't get outta of the house anymore without someone asking you money for something.
Yep its getting pretty stupid CT....especially without knowing exactly how much gets to the research and victims.
Yo DONG, donate to my rent. That shit is real!
(11-07-2013 05:42 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]This girl I used to see asked me to donate to her MOVEMBER cancer drive.... story about her father passing away to cancer.

She's raised about $1800 so far from her friends.

This is my response, "My condolences. I would participate if cancer research wasn't farce."

Did I do it right bros?

This was basically my response when the clerk at the gas station asked me if I wanted to donate $1 for some pink ribbon bull shit. You did it right imo.
[Image: 85hUen3.jpg]
^ Exactly. Cancer prevention is where the focus should be and instead, it is practically non existent among the billions and billions funded. No prevention + no cure = a complete and utter waste.
Seems like every second or third trip to Safeway the cashier tries to nail me for a donation to something or other when I go to pay my bill. God I resent that. And it happens all the time now. Most people cave too, I've noticed. But not me, I'll never give them anything. I might actually write them and complain though. It just isn't right.
Good job. Most of your donations go towards partying/plane/awareness expenses.
One of my good friend's ex-boyfriend was a DJ and threw a party with the proceeds going to a cancer charity. One of his DJ crew members was a cancer survivor or something. I was told later when they broke up that it was all a scam.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's