Evil Academy

Full Version: You can now post faster. 15 sec. between posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
15 seconds between posts instead of 1 minute.

i had no idea it was 1 minute.

what a travesty.
upped reps per day to 9
how many times can you vote up per day on the UG?
I sometimes count 'one missippi, two missippi, three missippi'

And then get told to wait another 23 seconds.

It hurts. A lot.
why didn't someone bring this up earlier?

LOL

mods and admin were not under this restriction.
(10-28-2013 04:40 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes count 'one missippi, two missippi, three missippi'

It hurts. A lot.

LOL
(10-28-2013 04:46 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]why didn't someone bring this up earlier?

LOL

mods and admin were not under this restriction.

I assumed it was to stop spam.
(10-28-2013 08:03 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2013 04:40 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes count 'one missippi, two missippi, three missippi'

It hurts. A lot.

LOL

I use to count as well, though just regular counting. I was usually accurate, but not always.
15 seconds is pretty damn fast. The only thing quicker than that is when I have sex.
Can you take the governor off the search feature as well?

It stinks when I have a ballpark idea of what I'm looking for, but need a couple searches to zero in.

Quote:Sorry, but you can only perform one search every 30 seconds. Please wait another 11 seconds before attempting to search again.
(10-28-2013 08:16 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]15 seconds is pretty damn fast. The only thing quicker than that is when I have sex.

Oh honey you look so hot I can't wait to...

Aaaand we're done.
(10-28-2013 08:19 AM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]Can you take the governor off the search feature as well?

It stinks when I have a ballpark idea of what I'm looking for, but need a couple searches to zero in.

Quote:Sorry, but you can only perform one search every 30 seconds. Please wait another 11 seconds before attempting to search again.

OK. will just turn this off.
It bothered me but not enough to complain I guess
This was the reason why vutu left the forum it used to drive him to a incessant rage

Sent from my HTC Two, it's not the one but is second nest
Lol! I can just picture him clicking 'post' and getting angrier and angrier!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's