Evil Academy

Full Version: black men in dresses?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wonder why so many black men from Hollyweird wear dresses. What is up with this weird trend?
there is a thread about this.

but have you done a statistical analysis?

blacks are overrepresented in the media.. so you will see them in all sorts of diff. roles.
Where is this thread?
i found it for you.
http://www.evilyoshida.com/Thread-Hollyw...t=chapelle

in the future.. you can click on the search button and just type in various words.

enjoy!
(10-27-2013 07:05 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i found it for you.

in the future.. you can click on the search button and just type in various words.

enjoy!

Thank you sir. Sorry to be a burden.
no problem.

we are not really pricklish about that kind of stuff.

i was just telling you that the search function is useful and faster.
(10-27-2013 07:07 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]no problem.

we are not really pricklish about that kind of stuff.

i was just telling you that the search function is useful and faster.

I will keep this in mind.
(10-27-2013 07:06 PM)EHC Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2013 07:05 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i found it for you.

enjoy!

Thank you sir. Sorry to be a burden.

Interesting stuff.
yeah. i dunno. I personally don't think it's a conspiracy. some people do like chapelle.

the real conspiracy in the media is against asian males.

even for white guys.. yeah they do get bashed but there are positive roles/images as well about them.

they just don't have the monopoly on cool anymore.
(10-27-2013 07:19 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. i dunno. I personally don't think it's a conspiracy. some people do like chapelle.

even for white guys.. yeah they do get bashed but there are positive roles/images as well about them.

Yeah,the media trys to make the black man so cool. They really seem to push that.
(10-27-2013 07:22 PM)EHC Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2013 07:19 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. i dunno. I personally don't think it's a conspiracy. some people do like chapelle.

Yeah,the media trys to make the black man so cool. They really seem to push that.

Are you from China Evil?
I'm White American Man so you may hate me. However,I like this site.
(10-27-2013 07:26 PM)EHC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm White American Man so you may hate me. However,I like this site.

You need to quit saying that. There are only a select few Gringo's from America that they allow on this site. Once we hit our limit, they will start with the culling....
(10-27-2013 07:33 PM)sycotik Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2013 07:26 PM)EHC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm White American Man so you may hate me. However,I like this site.

You need to quit saying that. There are only a select few Gringo's from America that they allow on this site. Once we hit our limit, they will start with the culling....

I''l keep that in mind.
Damn whiteboys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's