Evil Academy

Full Version: Race and diet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AT mentioned on the OG that if your ancestors were not farmers you should stay clear of carbs or at least keep it to the min.

This has me thinking, does the same apply to a degree for those who evolved in cold harsh environments where veggies were scarce for most of the year?

On another note I ate primarily Korean cuisine for the first year I was married and I remember feeling a lack of energy and mental sharpness could it have been due to the fact that 75% (ish) of my food intake for that time was beef or seafood and the rest pickled veggies?

Why cant we have a study on "Eating for your ethnicity" just like eating for your blood type?

Im going to start researching this once they fix the MDF in my appartment complex so I have net access but in the mean time if any of you have any ideas Id like to hear them.

[Image: lactose_intolerance_world_map.png]

Thats a map showing lactose intolerance around the world

[Image: ag.jpg]

Self explanitory

http://55theses.org/2011/06/16/diet-wher...important/

Source, make sure to read the comments at the bottom of the article.

I think I need to eat curried won tons made of a mixture of goat and human flesh

FML.

http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2011/11/old...nal-eating

For later

[Image: African_pyramid_flyer.jpg&w=612&...;amp;ty=92]

OK Im a retard there is a wealth of information out there about this, Ill post what I find in case anyone is interested.

Respectfully-

Retard,

[Image: SmallAHPyramid1.jpg&w=450&am...amp;ty=108]
[Image: Asian_pyramid_flyer.jpg]

The Asian Diet’s geographical base is very broad. It includes (but is not limited to) Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesian, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Although each Asian country and region has its distinct flavors and cooking styles, almost all share one food in common—rice, which is prepared and eaten somewhat differently from country to country. But as the staple food central to survival, especially during times of famine, rice has acquired an almost sacred status in Asian societies, and it is served in many ways. It is a significant part of each meal of the day; incorporated as a main ingredient in confections such as candy and cakes; fermented to make wine (Japanese sake) or beer; and traditionally offered to the gods to ensure a good harvest.

Other unifying characteristics of the traditional Asian diet are high consumption of plant foods, including vegetables, fruits, beans, legumes, nuts, and vegetable oil. Some regional variations of commonly eaten foods include dairy (in India) in the form of paneer, ghee, and lassi

Cut and pasta, LOL at comparing Pakistani diets to that of Japan!

Fuck me Korean diet and cuisine is closer to anglo saxon than it is to any South Asian nation's FFS!
that list seems like crap.

Koreans eat meat like a mofo.

Japanese eat a lot of fried foods and meat too.

It is true that Chinese eat less meat at home though.
what is a traditional Chinese breakfast? I know yum cha is one but day to day what do they eat for breakfast?

Im always curious about what a certain ethnicity eats to break their fast each morning, in mine its left overs from the night before. LOL

FUCK eatying cereal for breakfast thats gay.
Kao man Kai is quite common among the Hainese I think, just chicken and rice with some soup. I like bread, ham and cheese but never get it here. I mostly just eat some kind of curry.
they tend to eat steam buns or porridge for breakfast.

or a light noodle soup with minimal condiments.
I hate the Thai-Chinese rice porridge "Djok". I've seen a lot of those buns but never tried one, just looks kind of bland?
it's called ZHOU in chinese, and JOOK in cantonese.

it's very common for breakfast.

esp. the one with rotten eggs!
Thanks, I'm trying to get with a half kiwi girl who teaches Mandarin Smile
I hate anglicizing native languages but can't write thai Sad
(02-24-2013 05:05 PM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Kao man Kai is quite common among the Hainese I think, just chicken and rice with some soup. I like bread, ham and cheese but never get it here. I mostly just eat some kind of curry.

Ill send you a care package with Cheese and ham if you want and some condoms.
I have an intolerance to gluten, not celiac mind you, just a slight intolerance.

my mom is 100% full blown celiac (she's 100% N.European, British Isles specifically) and my dad has no issues regarding it at all (he's an ethnic Persian from a wheat producing area of Iran)

I assume this combination is why I am in between both of them when it comes to gluten.
Wheat products have been available in Europe for thousands of years right? maybe we all need to look back further?
Yeah, but not so much in Ireland/Wales (where my family ties come from)

my maternal ancestors were boiling potatoes and cabbage while my paternal ancestors were making bread from wheat flour.
(02-25-2013 10:38 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but not so much in Ireland/Wales (where my family ties come from)

my maternal ancestors were swinging from the trees like savages while my paternal ancestors were making bread from wheat flour.

Fixed Tongue
(02-25-2013 10:05 AM)Fearless Wanker Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2013 05:05 PM)Galt Wrote: [ -> ]Kao man Kai is quite common among the Hainese I think, just chicken and rice with some soup. I like bread, ham and cheese but never get it here. I mostly just eat some kind of curry.

Ill send you a care package with Cheese and ham if you want and some condoms.

That'd be awesome, except for the condoms. Unless they've got spiked heads.

Thx bro! I'll PM you address!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's