Evil Academy

Full Version: Fake Penis Candid Camera. Hilarious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

That's how I walk around

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
the girls didn't respond favorably
I'm actually surprised they weren't laughing. Mostly just stayed quiet

They didn't respond favorably...but the proof is in the tape lol.
girls definitely prefer bigger up to a limit.. but they don't like gross displays like that.

they prefer to find out in private.
Yeah they want to try out a huge cock but when they realize it's too much, they won't want it anymore. Every girl is different though. They like the sideshow aspect of it imo

there is an optimum size between 6.5-8 inches.

beyond that and it's size queenery.

also they overblow cock size because it's a psycho-sexual assault on males. probably devised in some feminist think tank.

yes it matters, but they use this stuff to belittle males since 90-95% of males will probably be below 6.5

even for guys.. it's not always about looks, boob size, hip size or pussy tightness.

same thing for girls.. girls are actually less superficial about looks and physicality.
men have made women feel insecure for millennia.. by rating them based on looks.

this is a way for them to attack males back.

however if this video is real, it shows women don't like overt displays of showing your private parts.

guys would like it if girls had camel toe.. or had nips sticking out through their clothing
It took all of that lady's will power not to ride him cowgirl style right there in the middle of the restaurant. I bet that she did have fun with the rubber schlong when she got home.
(09-16-2013 10:25 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]men have made women feel insecure for millennia.. by rating them based on looks.

this is a way for them to attack males back.

however if this video is real, it shows women don't like overt displays of showing your private parts.

guys would like it if girls had camel toe.. or had nips sticking out through their clothing

Lmao last paragraph, true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Freedom
Oh great we are discussing cock sizes again! yay!
Lol pretty good
Cock pics anyone?
(09-17-2013 02:44 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]Cock pics anyone?
[Image: bbc_logo2010.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's