Evil Academy

Full Version: Putin Visits Jewish Museum in Moscow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: haaretz-logo.gif]
Putin: First Soviet government was mostly Jewish
Speaking at Moscow’s Jewish Museum, Russian president says politicians 'were guided by false ideological considerations.’

Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.

“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.

Putin was referencing the library of Rabbi Joseph I. Schneerson, the late leader of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. The books, which are claimed by Chabad representatives in the United States, began being moved to the museum in Moscow this month.

According to the official transcription of Putin’s speech at the museum, he went on to say that the politicians on the predominantly Jewish Soviet government “were guided by false ideological considerations and supported the arrest and repression of Jews, Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims and members of other faiths. They grouped everyone into the same category.

“Thankfully, those ideological goggles and faulty ideological perceptions collapsed. And today, we are essentially returning these books to the Jewish community with a happy smile.”

Widely seen as the first Soviet government, the Council of People’s Commissars was formed in 1917 and comprised 16 leaders, including chairman Vladimir Lenin, foreign affairs chief Leon Trotsky and Joseph Stalin, who was in charge of the People’s Commissariat of Nationalities.
Someone needs to superimpose a photo of Abe Foxman on Chris Hansen with the caption: "Nice to see you, Vlad. Why don't you have a seat over there."
i don't think he meant it in a bad way.. just noted that most of the bolshevik revolutionaries were jewish.

Putin has been responsible for eradicating a lot of anti-semitism in russia.
(09-09-2013 09:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think he meant it in a bad way.. just noted that most of the bolshevik revolutionaries were jewish.

Yeah, for sure. Tasteless joke on my part.
WOW! Racist websites such as Jew Watch are going to have a field day with Putin's statement, this supports their claims that the Soviets were a Jewish creation, and even helps to add weight to their claim that Stalin was Jewish.

I think Putin might be expecting some negative press from the Zionist media, so he's heading them off by showing his support for Jewish people.
(09-09-2013 10:00 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2013 09:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think he meant it in a bad way.. just noted that most of the bolshevik revolutionaries were jewish.

Yeah, for sure. Tasteless joke on my part.

funny how the western media didn't really air this story.
Israeli media is a lot freer than the Western media.
^ I agree.

seems to be more open about a variety of issues.
(09-09-2013 10:01 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Racist websites such as Jew Watch are going to have a field day with Putin's statement, this supports their claims that the Soviets were a Jewish creation, and even helps to add weight to their claim that Stalin was Jewish.

I think Putin might be expecting some negative press from the Zionist media, so he's heading them off by showing his support for Jewish people.

They sound like misguided fools. The Soveit Union was most certainly a Western creation, shouldn't that reality suffice?
(09-10-2013 09:55 PM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2013 10:01 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Racist websites such as Jew Watch are going to have a field day with Putin's statement, this supports their claims that the Soviets were a Jewish creation, and even helps to add weight to their claim that Stalin was Jewish.

They sound like misguided fools. The Soveit Union was most certainly a Western creation, shouldn't that reality suffice?

They are misguided fools, i'm pretty sure it's run by white supremacists, but they can link everything in history to 'the jews". It's like freemasonry watch but racist and way more paranoid.
Ah the good ol' Chabad's and the distinguished Schneerson clan. Joseph I. Schneerson's successor was his son-in-law/cousin Menachem Mendel Schneerson, who led the Chabad-Lubavitch movement from 1951-1994.

He had a lot of interesting things to say:

Quote:The body of a Jewish person, is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul…A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.

Quote:A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse. However, to separate with a million degrees of separation, a Gentile is an impure thing. The entire essence of the Gentile is evil and impure. Even if he occasionally does good deeds he does not thereby become good. As the Holy Light of Life says regarding Gentiles, even such a one who is very careful in his actions does not obtain any degree of holiness thereby.

Quote:As is also well known, even educated Gentiles who guarded themselves because of their clear understanding of what is right, nonetheless failed when they were tested, because a Gentile has no power for goodness within him.

Quote:On the contrary, the evil thoughts of Gentiles contaminate the world’s atmosphere and create ordeals for Jewish children. As the Remnant for Pinchos says, the thoughts of Gentiles, even when they are dead, still linger in and contaminate the atmosphere.

Quote:He says that to be protected from this there is only one solution: to completely despise the thoughts of Gentiles and to realize that all their thoughts are only evil. Consequently, Gentiles, whose thoughts bring upon us ordeals, may be hated.

Quote:The nature of the righteous ones is to hate Gentiles.

Quote:A Gentile is impure, as we have mentioned, and he defiles one who speaks to him and this brings evil upon a person.

Quote:No one wants to become connected to a Gentile, God forbid.

Quote:Certainly, beyond any doubt, a Gentile whose whole nature is essentially evil, looking at his appearance is defiling.

Quote:Gentiles are referred to as “wicked waters” while Jews are akin to fire.

wikipedia:
Quote:Starting with President Carter in 1978,[137] the U.S. Congress and President have issued proclamations each year, declaring that Rabbi Schneerson's birthday — usually a day in March or April that coincides with his recognized Hebrew calendar birthdate of 11 Nissan — be observed as Education and Sharing Day in the United States.[138] The Rebbe would usually respond with a public address[139] on the importance of education in modern society, and holding forth on the United States' special role in the world.

Quote:On March 25, 1983, on the occasion of his 80th birthday, the United States Congress proclaimed Rabbi Schneerson's birthday as "Education Day, USA," and awarded him the National Scroll of Honor.[140]

Quote:After Schneerson's death, a bill was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives—sponsored by Congressman Charles Schumer and cosponsored by John Lewis, Newt Gingrich, and Jerry Lewis, as well as 220 other Congressmen—to posthumously bestow upon Schneerson the Congressional Gold Medal (awarded to persons "who have performed an achievement that has an impact on American history and culture that is likely to be recognized as a major achievement in the recipient's field long after the achievement.").

On November 2, 1994 the bill passed both Houses by unanimous consent, honoring Schneerson for his "outstanding and enduring contributions toward world education, morality, and acts of charity".[141] President Bill Clinton spoke these words at the Congressional Gold Medal ceremony:
"The late Rebbe's eminence as a moral leader for our country was recognized by every president since Richard Nixon. For over two decades, the Rabbi's movement now has some 2000 institutions; educational, social, medical, all across the globe. We (the United States Government) recognize the profound role that Rabbi Schneerson had in the expansion of those institutions."

http://www.jta.org/2013/03/22/news-opini...haring-day
Quote:“This day recalls the memory of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, who taught generations of young men and women the importance of education and good character,” Obama wrote in a Presidential Proclamation posted on the White House website on Thursday. It said Obama signed the document on Thursday, during his first presidential visit to Israel.

“I call upon all Americans to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities,” read the proclamation, which stressed the importance of education.

The document also said that the work carried out by Schneerson, who died in 1994, “strengthened ties between people around the world, and his legacy continues to inspire the service, charity, and goodwill he championed in life. As we reflect on the example he and so many others have set, let each of us strive to better realize the values we share.”
ttt
The Jews were Bolsheviks???!!! I thought A. Hitler already established that???!!!
(09-09-2013 10:01 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I think Putin might be expecting some negative press from the Zionist media, so he's heading them off by showing his support for Jewish people.

Wow, the negative press thing turned out to be an understatement.
(05-05-2014 03:02 PM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]The Jews were Bolsheviks???!!! I thought A. Hitler already established that???!!!

Apparently when Dolfy said it, it was nothing but anti-semitic lies.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's