Evil Academy

Full Version: World War Z - The latest pandemic programming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I watched this movie last night and it is a very entertaining, fast moving action movie, but there is an underlying message and it was very obvious to me.

Warning, there could be some SPOILERS below.

A "rabies" outbreak sends the world into turmoil, zombie like people going crazy and spreading the disease via a bite.

The UN are portrayed as heroic and caring and trying to find a solution to the problem, however whenever they are shown to be ruthless or heartless it is implied that it is a higher power overriding them and calling the shots.

Israel is the last bastion of freedom from disease because they received intel prior to the outbreak, and built walls around their state to fortify it. They are portrayed as the peace makers, and great humanitarians, taking in non-infected muslims and christians and atheists because, as the Israelis say, "we are all human." I feel that they went a bit over board with the humanitarian, saint like, portrayal of Israel.

The infected are mowed down by machine gun bullets, blown up with grenades, and basically dehumanized as much as possible.

The World Health Organisation are portrayed as good, but it openly shows that they have dozens of deadly pandemics sitting in storage, waiting to be released. Spanish flu, Bubonic Plague, SARS...it was all there at the ready.

In the end, the world is saved by a vaccine invented by the WHO, and it shows thousands of people lining up for their WHO approved vaccine.

In summary, this movie is great predictive programming for what is coming.

[Image: wwz.jpg]

So some producer wrote the screen play and influenced the Israel part or was it originally written in the book?

I stay away from movies like this even if Brad Pit is in them, he's the hetero Tom Cruise. I can't watch these people, they seem like corrupted messengers and my ADHD can't handle the two plus hours to see no characters develop then come to the end of the movie's plot hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Freedom
you notice these hollywood guys never really paint a good version of the future.

it's always bad... then in the last 5 min. one guy saves the whole world.
(09-07-2013 12:12 AM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]So some producer wrote the screen play and influenced the Israel part or was it originally written in the book?

I stay away from movies like this even if Brad Pit is in them, he's the hetero Tom Cruise. I can't watch these people, they seem like corrupted messengers and my ADHD can't handle the two plus hours to see no characters develop then come to the end of the movie's plot hole.

I don't know what, but I do know a lot of geeks are complaining that the movie is not true to the book, so even if it was in the book, they needn't have hammed it up so much in the movie. They obviously changed plenty of other things.

And, the book was also predictive programming.
(09-07-2013 01:36 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]you notice these hollywood guys never really paint a good version of the future.

it's always bad... then in the last 5 min. one guy saves the whole world.

Yeah, despite the propaganda it's a good movie though, I enjoyed it.
(09-06-2013 08:26 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this movie last night and it is a very entertaining, fast moving action movie, but there is an underlying message and it was very obvious to me.

Warning, there could be some SPOILERS below.

A "rabies" outbreak sends the world into turmoil, zombie like people going crazy and spreading the disease via a bite.

The UN are portrayed as heroic and caring and trying to find a solution to the problem, however whenever they are shown to be ruthless or heartless it is implied that it is a higher power overriding them and calling the shots.

Israel is the last bastion of freedom from disease because they received intel prior to the outbreak, and built walls around their state to fortify it. They are portrayed as the peace makers, and great humanitarians, taking in non-infected muslims and christians and atheists because, as the Israelis say, "we are all human." I feel that they went a bit over board with the humanitarian, saint like, portrayal of Israel.

The infected are mowed down by machine gun bullets, blown up with grenades, and basically dehumanized as much as possible.

The World Health Organisation are portrayed as good, but it openly shows that they have dozens of deadly pandemics sitting in storage, waiting to be released. Spanish flu, Bubonic Plague, SARS...it was all there at the ready.

In the end, the world is saved by a vaccine invented by the WHO, and it shows thousands of people lining up for their WHO approved vaccine.

In summary, this movie is great predictive programming for what is coming.

I've read the book. In the book, everybody has prior knowledge, Israel is just the only country to act upon it. In the book, I do not remember them letting the goys in open heartedly. Its been awhile, so I could be wrong.
(09-07-2013 02:48 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2013 12:12 AM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]So some producer wrote the screen play and influenced the Israel part or was it originally written in the book?

I don't know what, but I do know a lot of geeks are complaining that the movie is not true to the book, so even if it was in the book, they needn't have hammed it up so much in the movie. They obviously changed plenty of other things.

And, the book was also predictive programming.

The movie is a piece of shit. The book was actually very well written. I'm not sure how much predictive programming it was though.
Quote from the book: "If there was a winner in World War Z, I would have to say it was Cuba."

Cuba emerges as THE world leader at the end of the book. I can't see Cuba being painted in such a light if it were predictive programming.
I think though in the case of the recent spate of zombie and disease movies, the predictive programming is focused on a disease that spreads the globe, and the masses of wandering infected are dehumanized to the point where the audience cheers or laughs when they get massacred. I first noticed the real life version of this in NOLA footage after Katrina, the walking wounded, in groups, wandering the streets looking for food, and everyone was saying shoot those looting bastards.

Once zombie movies were B grade George Romero cult things, we now have a prime time TV series, and numerous big budget movies every year, about zombies, or if not zombies, movies such as Contagion. This has been a steadily growing theme from Hollywood for about 10 years now.
good point redneck.
It doesn't matter if the soldier firing upon the crowd of sick civilians is from Israel, the US, Russia, or Cuba. The predictive programming part is the fact that a soldier is firing onto a crowd of civilians.

^ yeah. i think they see the westrn masses as the new threat.. so the programming is in.

hollywood espouses stuff the establishment wants you to know.

do people disagree with this?
Pretty cool movie. They were Zombies being mowed down not citizens so it don't bother me to much.
(09-09-2013 12:28 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I think though in the case of the recent spate of zombie and disease movies, the predictive programming is focused on a disease that spreads the globe, and the masses of wandering infected are dehumanized to the point where the audience cheers or laughs when they get massacred. I first noticed the real life version of this in NOLA footage after Katrina, the walking wounded, in groups, wandering the streets looking for food, and everyone was saying shoot those looting bastards.

Once zombie movies were B grade George Romero cult things, we now have a prime time TV series, and numerous big budget movies every year, about zombies, or if not zombies, movies such as Contagion. This has been a steadily growing theme from Hollywood for about 10 years now.

Its true, the movie just kicked up the predictive programming and propaganda into hyper drive. Showing Israel as a benevolent host to middle easterners...
(09-09-2013 08:06 AM)greenup Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool movie. They were Zombies being mowed down not citizens so it don't bother me to much.

The globalists look at us as little more than zombies. It is a powerful metaphor for their point of view.
[Image: homeless-people-of-downtown-sacramento.jpg?w=570]

[Image: detroit-kidnapping-homeless.si.jpg]

[Image: homeless_people_by_joey_lawrence_03.jpg]

[Image: learn-how-to-photograph-homeless-people-...graphy.jpg]

[Image: 5297251690_60f32133e6_z.jpg]

[Image: merle-zombie-2.jpg]

The elites have really ramped up their dehumanization efforts in 2013. Something big is on the horizon.

Quote:New York City, Philadelphia, and Houston to ban residents from sharing food with the homeless and less fortunate. I called such laws “unconstitutional, discriminatory, and wrongheaded” in a column I wrote over the summer. They remain so.

But since I wrote that widely read column in June, I’ve noticed a welcome pattern emerging. These unjust laws are under attack.

Shortly after my column, in which I noted my support for a new ACLU of Pennsylvania lawsuit against the city of Philadelphia over that city’s ban, a federal judge forced Philadelphia officials to back down. …

In Chicago, for example, at least one politician, Ald. James Cappleman, recently tried to banish a Salvation Army food truck from feeding the homeless in his neighborhood. (At least his position, enraging as it may be, is consistent with the city’s larger stance against food trucks.) Soon, under pressure, Cappleman backed down.

In Seattle, city officials recently ordered the Bread of Life Mission, which had been feeding people in the city’s Pioneer Square for more than 70 years, to halt its efforts. Facing a backlash, city officials relented.

While Chicago and Seattle have scrapped such bans, other governments have been moving to protect the right of individuals and groups to share food with others.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/201...-backlash/

Quote:Sadly, feeding the homeless has been banned in major cities all over America. Other cities that have not banned it outright have put so many requirements on those that want to feed the homeless (acquiring expensive permits, taking food preparation courses, etc.) that feeding the homeless has become “out of reach” for most average people. Some cities are doing these things because they are concerned about the “health risks” of the food being distributed by ordinary “do-gooders”. Other cities are passing these laws because they do not want homeless people congregating in city centers where they know that they will be fed. But at a time when poverty and government dependence are soaring to unprecedented levels, is it really a good idea to ban people from helping those that are hurting?

http://www.infowars.com/feeding-the-home...r-america/

Quote:Detroit police accused of 'kidnapping' homeless people, leaving them outside city limits

http://rt.com/usa/detroit-kidnapping-homeless-081/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's