Evil Academy

Full Version: How do you like this for symbolism?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 1236386_636321549721284_78871977_n.jpg]

YOGA. People should know what it's about.

very tied in with the occult.
according to the vatican's top exorcist, Yoga is satanic.
I've heard that. It's a dim view. There are things that I don't like about it. the Guru exaltation is nauseating. But it's a far cry from the shit pulled by Catholic priests.

It is tied in by the occult, not with the occult. It's a technique, like fasting, meditation, and breathing exercises.
The yoga studio that my ex gf works for put this event on.

I'm the piece of ass dead center.
Well it's much more than that.

Yoga i think tries to harness the "kundalini" or serpent consciousness.

You'll notice a specific female type is really into Yoga. Usually tatted, progressive etc.

also Yoga did start off as a sex cult. this was covered in a famous NYT article.
(09-03-2013 04:23 PM)Penxv Wrote: [ -> ]The yoga studio that my ex gf works for put this event on.

I'm the piece of ass dead center.

the dude in the green?
i'm def. not discounting the benefits of meditation or stretching though.
(09-03-2013 04:25 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's much more than that.

Yoga i think tries to harness the "kundalini" or serpent consciousness.

You'll notice a specific female type is really into Yoga. Usually tatted, progressive etc.

also Yoga did start off as a sex cult. this was covered in a famous NYT article.

It does. And a strong chunck of the women are gigantic whores, but their practice is usually weak and not very meditative at all.

Yoga isn't bad, it's just that most of the people teaching it are barely children psychologically.
(09-03-2013 04:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i'm def. not discounting the benefits of meditation or stretching though.

That's all it is. It's using prolonged stretching to work out psychological baggage that manifests in the periphery of the nervous system. Thus deepening the effects of meditation.
^ yeah. i don't think it's very spiritual .. at least the western imported versions aren't.

But yeah. i def. think stretching, and calming your mind is good for you..

i'll try to bring up some of my findings. this is an interesting topics. i've been paying more attention to peopel who do yoga. 90% of them fit a specific mold.. and have a promiscuous feel.
(09-03-2013 04:43 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ yeah. i don't think it's very spiritual .. at least the western imported versions aren't.

But yeah. i def. think stretching, and calming your mind is good for you..

i'll try to bring up some of my findings. this is an interesting topics. i've been paying more attention to peopel who do yoga. 90% of them fit a specific mold.. and have a promiscuous feel.

Well there isn't a lot of money in standing in front of a group of women and telling them to stop being such aweful sluts.
^ yeah. For sure.

but i think generally people think it's like some "spiritual" or "enlightening" thing.. when in fact it probably isn't

but if you are right about yoga somewhat promoting sluttery.. then I think it's not very spiritual. real spirituality is about suppressing animalistic desires and going higher.

i think maybe some forms of yoga/meditation can achieve this.
It's about expanding your comfort zone and growing as a person. This can manifest physically, psychologically, and spiritually in unison.

The postures/asanas and what is considered "yoga" is only one of the 8 aspects. And really the most coarse and visceral.

http://www.expressionsofspirit.com/yoga/eight-limbs.htm
Yeah.

But you really do have to wonder why this is getting such great endorsement from the "establishment"

MSM is always bashing other religions, but yoga promotion is everywhere.

i think western-style new age yoga/buddhism/hinduism is part of the externalization process.

filling in the spiritual void left by abandoning of Christianity.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's