Evil Academy

Full Version: Chew on this Evil Yoshida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Satan in the church? I believe it!

name your arguments though.
I agree that B16 stepping down seems fishy.

first time in 600 years that this happened.

He traveled recently as well. dude is not ILL.
Quote:For most of the first 1500 years of Christianity usury, the lending of money at interest, was unanimously condemned by the Fathers of the Early Church, and by popes, councils and saints, as a damnable sin equivalent to robbery and even murder. Any interest on loans of money, not just “exorbitant” interest, was defined de fide as a grave transgression against God and man.

This pioneering study of the rise of the Money Power in Christendom confronts the reader with a startling datum: the overthrow of magisterial dogma and the approval of scripture-twisting heresy occurred inside the Church centuries before the Enlightenment and the dawn of the modern era, culminating in the overthrow of divine truth; an epochal act of nullification
Usury in Christendom resurrects the suppressed biblical, patristic and medieval Catholic doctrine on interest on money, provides new information on the record of early Protestant resistance to the usury revolution, and the discernment, by Dante and other visionaries, of usury’s sub-rosa connection to a host of abominations that continue to plague us today.

Western civilization was profoundly disfigured by the exculpation of the charging of interest on debt. The result has been a pursuit of usurious profit unconstrained by the Word of God, the dogma of His true Church, and the consensus patrum of fifteen centuries.
Usury is evil, that is one of the reasons Jews have been persecuted.
where'd hip go?

please debate the topic instead of just dropping a vid!
I am not going to debate the RCC with you E.Y. We are 180 degrees apart pointless debate.
I just thought you would find that interview interesting.
BTW I like this forum, it looks like you have enough traffic to monetize it, good work.
I would like to see this debate as I belive the RCC is the profane.
(02-23-2013 04:05 PM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]I am not going to debate the RCC with you E.Y. We are 180 degrees apart pointless debate.
I just thought you would find that interview interesting.
BTW I like this forum, it looks like you have enough traffic to monetize it, good work.

Yeah it is an interesting interview. Hoffman seems to do some deep research.

the thing is I actually think we agree on many issues regarding the RCC.. although we just focus on diff. areas.

also thanks regarding this website. I had a lot of design input, but it was created by the skynet dude.

we are aiming for organic growth and a legit userbase.
we are also going for a minimalist/positive look. I really hate how most CT sites look.. totally cluttered and filled with a gloom and doom atmosphere.

we're trying to make this site as simple to use as possible.
Yeah I like the design.
You need to get Redneck to mod an occult/esoterica sub forum
redneck is a general mod here, but we have not seen him here for a few days. I'm sure he'll be back!
(02-24-2013 11:22 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]redneck is a general mod here, but we have not seen him here for a few days. I'm sure he'll be back!

I think ASIO finally got him. Confused
I don't really like sub-forums.
What's ASIO?
t
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's