Evil Academy

Full Version: 20+ years after the Cold War, Russia are the Good guys, America the baddies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would ever have thought during the cold war that it would end up 20 plus years later that Russia are the good guys, & America are the evil warmongerers ? How did this come to pass ?

Or was it always so, and we just believed the propaganda ?

Russia, Syria’s most powerful ally, is sending a large anti-submarine ship and a missile cruiser into the Eastern Mediterranean, as the U.S. moves toward a military response in Syria.

Russian president Vladimir Putin says the naval deployment is required for protecting Russian national security interests and not a threat to any nation.

Defense experts say the warships could give the Syrian regime early warning of missile launches, an possibly jam radars and navigational systems.

Lee Willet, editor of IHS Jane’s Navy International, told Reuters that this is gunboat diplomacy meant to have a political impact.

A message is sent here
Start a illegal war, and they are ready to protect the freedom of the peoples
(08-30-2013 09:39 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]Who would ever have thought during the cold war that it would end up 20 plus years later that Russia are the good guys, & America are the evil warmongerers ? How did this come to pass ?

Or was it always so, and we just believed the propaganda ?

Russia, Syria’s most powerful ally, is sending a large anti-submarine ship and a missile cruiser into the Eastern Mediterranean, as the U.S. moves toward a military response in Syria.

Russian president Vladimir Putin says the naval deployment is required for protecting Russian national security interests and not a threat to any nation.

Defense experts say the warships could give the Syrian regime early warning of missile launches, an possibly jam radars and navigational systems.

Lee Willet, editor of IHS Jane’s Navy International, told Reuters that this is gunboat diplomacy meant to have a political impact.

A message is sent here
Start a illegal war, and they are ready to protect the freedom of the peoples

The secret is, America was pretty much always the bad guys, post WW2 anyway.
A beautiful man,
ruggedly handsome
a adventurer
athlete
humanatrian
leader
judoka
fisherman
hunter
poet
saviour
Putin seems like a leader you can truly have pride in.
I cant stand Putin

I am a loyal canuck, I played aaa junior hockey and watched the 72 canadian vs Russia game

We were unified then, innocent but some symbolic innocent stuff, Mohamed Ali, Bruce Lee, Fok man Choy, all those guys
(08-30-2013 11:11 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Putin seems like a leader you can truly have pride in.

Putin looks iron deficient
he has a true alpha demeanor.
(08-30-2013 11:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]he has a true alpha demeanor.

Yes, slightly more than Obama.

[Image: obama-girly-pitch.jpg]

So 50 years on from the senastionalised Cuban missile crisis, and we have Russia trying to save the world, incredible.
well if you look at this way.

90% of the US public is against the war.

the US admin is pushing for war, going against democratic sentiment.

a foreign country Russia is actually closer to democratic sentiment in the US.. by opposing this war.
Yes, America is starting to show it's true colors here. Even the UN aren't supporting an attack but 'Merica is still threatening to do so.

To me, if America do attack Syria, it's exactly the same thing as when Germany attacked Poland. America will suddenly be seen by the world as the aggressor and not the protector, and a lot of shit will hit the fan.
The USA has a history of supporting their govt decisions re war & "supporting the troops" its drummed into them regardless of what the troops are actually doing.
So the 90% opposed ..will more likely be 90% fully in favour of it if they do actually go to war.
Its a strange country & mindset in that regard.
In my country if you belong to a political party you are seen as a bit of a weirdo, a freak, a lover of politicans, and politicians are seen as the lowest of the low, we vote for them & call them out on everything they do wrong, they are harassed constantly by the media, every mistake they make is drawn out for all to see, they go against the peoples will or at least the ones that vote them in at their peril.

USA seems to have completely the opposite mindset which is ironic re their right to bare arms & consitition is designed to prevent this very thing, the sick fawning at whatever the govt tells them to do, the right for freedom of speech thought & action.
(08-30-2013 10:13 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]A beautiful man,
ruggedly handsome
a adventurer
athlete
humanatrian
leader
judoka
fisherman
hunter
poet
saviour

hahaha.

He has vowed to protect Christians worldwide. I think he is sincere with this.

he's no angel.. but he means what he says most of the time.

it is also surprising to see many westerners side with Putin at this point.
(08-30-2013 12:04 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, America is starting to show it's true colors here. Even the UN aren't supporting an attack but 'Merica is still threatening to do so.

To me, if America do attack Syria, it's exactly the same thing as when Germany attacked Poland. America will suddenly be seen by the world as the aggressor and not the protector, and a lot of shit will hit the fan.

yeah good post.

I don't think attacking syria will fly. they've probably run their sentiment models and the results did not turn out good. they basically can model true sentiment through the backdoors on the social media websites.
I'm now wondering if this is all a ploy though. America knew that this would be the response, and now the world thinks the people still have some control, because America had to back the fuck off.

Who knows? I just know that this plays out on multiple levels, and we are only interpreting a few of them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's