Evil Academy

Full Version: RT Exclusive. Assad Interview in ENGLISH. His inglés is good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hear the other side of the story here:

It's quite clear why they never air his speeches in the western media. he holds himself quite well.

he's not an angel, but he is better than what the NWO wants to replace him with.
Wow, no wonder they don't show him, he's not exactly a sabre wielding Saddam Hussein type. He comes across as very reasonable.
Great stuff!
(08-30-2013 05:30 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, no wonder they don't show him, he's not exactly a sabre wielding Saddam Hussein type. He comes across as very reasonable.

yeah. i'm not saying he's GOOD...

but he's definitely not coming off as the deranged lunatic the NWO media describes him as.
Heh, certainly being "good" isn't part of the criteria to qualify as a head of state in this, or hardly any other time. Who's he accused of using the chemical weapons on? Doesn't "anything go" when fighting "terrorists"? Wink
It's pretty easy to demonise these leaders when they wear military uniforms and make statues of themselves everywhere, and when they don't speak english. Assad doesn't fit the bill though.
i think before any military assault.. these leaders should debate on intl tv.

let the people hear both sides of the story.
Gonna check this out as soon as I get out of work.
Reference URL's