Evil Academy

Full Version: I got another consiracy for you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Those pieces of shit that travel to 3rd world countries then when they see a kid the same age as thier's who suffering and break down crying saying shit like "Oh my gawd she is the same age as Tiffany" or whatever do not give a fuck about that 3rd world kid.

They are imagining Tiffany living under those conditions and THAT'S why the worthless cunts start crying.
Yes.
Normal human behaviour & emotion.
Don't see issue in it ?
Madonna takes them all home. She ain't been to Africa in a while has she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Freedom
(08-28-2013 09:27 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes.
Normal human behaviour & emotion.
Don't see issue in it ?

The issue is that they make out that these cunts are feeling bad for the 3rd world kid, classic illuminatti ploy.

World Vision is the IMF's shop front.
I don't think they do, really I don't care about any kids other than my own, most people are the same I expect, rich or poor.
As soon as flies land on the kids face, that's when I have to turn the channel.

(08-28-2013 09:52 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they do, really I don't care about any kids other than my own, most people are the same I expect, rich or poor.

[Image: tumblr_lxd4gy8LTK1r7swe6o1_400.gif]
Got what you mean.
Fuck whitey.
sup bro? I'm buying shares in SamSong's parent company today, stock is gonna go through the roof.
Awesome. Had a bottle with the PE teachers yesterday. It's Sangsom though... Sam Song basically means 3-2.
Fuck got class in 2 minutes. Reckon I smell like a still.
it mean I dont care about your kids, the neighbours kids, some foreigners kids, they are not my problem, they have parents or versions of parents to look after them or not, why should worlds issues be mine, they are'nt I see nothing, hear nothing.
It's the flys on my 3rd world vacations that ruin it not the poor kids.

(08-28-2013 11:13 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]it mean I dont care about your kids, the neighbours kids, some foreigners kids, they are not my problem, they have parents or versions of parents to look after them or not, why should worlds issues be mine, they are'nt I see nothing, hear nothing.

You are an unfeeling human being, I am ashamed of you.
(08-28-2013 11:26 AM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2013 11:13 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]it mean I dont care about your kids, the neighbours kids, some foreigners kids, they are not my problem, they have parents or versions of parents to look after them or not, why should worlds issues be mine, they are'nt I see nothing, hear nothing.

You are an unfeeling human being, I am ashamed of you.

I am not unfeeling, I just have no feeling for the vast majority of the great unwashed, if I can get something out of someone in some way then sure I will go out of my way to help them, but some poor kid with flies on his face, what can he do for me ? wheres the win-win ?
For every contract there must be equal consideration from both parties.
No offense meant, I have great respect for some of you hippy types as you do great work with beadings & hemp weaving so not trying to denigrate your kind in any way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's