Evil Academy

Full Version: China Bans Reincarnation Without Government Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dlmural.png?w=558&h=9999&crop=0]

In one of history's more absurd acts of totalitarianism, China has banned Buddhist monks in Tibet from reincarnating without government permission.

According to a statement issued by the State Administration for Religious Affairs, the law, which goes into effect next month and strictly stipulates the procedures by which one is to reincarnate, is "an important move to institutionalize management of reincarnation."

But beyond the irony lies China's true motive: to cut off the influence of the Dalai Lama, Tibet's exiled spiritual and political leader, and to quell the region's Buddhist religious establishment more than 50 years after China invaded the small Himalayan country. By barring any Buddhist monk living outside China from seeking reincarnation, the law effectively gives Chinese authorities the power to choose the next Dalai Lama, whose soul, by tradition, is reborn as a new human to continue the work of relieving suffering.

At 72, the Dalai Lama, who has lived in India since 1959, is beginning to plan his succession, saying that he refuses to be reborn in Tibet so long as it's under Chinese control. Assuming he's able to master the feat of controlling his rebirth, as Dalai Lamas supposedly have for the last 600 years, the situation is shaping up in which there could be two Dalai Lamas: one picked by the Chinese government, the other by Buddhist monks. "It will be a very hot issue," says Paul Harrison, a Buddhism scholar at Stanford. "The Dalai Lama has been the prime symbol of unity and national identity in Tibet, and so it's quite likely the battle for his incarnation will be a lot more important than the others."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/08/22...61444.html
Goddammit!
Great move by the Chinese. I have read some disgusting, subversive, things about the Dalai Lama. Brilliant move to make it legal for their leaders to name the next one.
I want to come back as a falcon!
China implemented this policy a long time ago, in 1995 they kidnapped the next chosen Dalai Lama, a kid named Gedhun Choekyi Nyima, and they replaced him with a kid named Gyancain Norbu and they made him the Panchen Lama (next Dalai Lama in line), but most Tibetans refuse to acknowledge Norbu as legit.

I suppose this latest law just enables them to arrest the Tibetans who refuse to worship the China approved version.
goes to show once again how this is all just politics.
Religion= politics.

Once people figure this out, they can understand why agnostics like me are interested in this.

Dalai Lama was on the CIA payroll, collects gucci shoes and rolex watches. The lama class ran a chattle slavery operation.

what they have in China is a step up.

Also Tibet has been part of China since the 1200s!!!!
I subscribe to Dalai Lama on Twitter, just for the pacifying wisdom bites.

https://twitter.com/DalaiLama

[Image: ogso43L.jpg]
Buddhism will be promoted by the NWO since it stresses inaction.

It's great for personal peace/enlightement etc. but buddhists tend not to take direct positive action against injustice.

they sufferers of injustice as having bad karma. o welps!

but in Asia, buddhism plays a somewhat similar function to Christianity. IN the west, it is very new agey occultish.. tied in with sexual yoga.
One buddhist beggar handed me a card here in Hong Kong, so I gave him 20 bucks.

He smiled, shook his head, and wrote in some little notebook $500.

I laughed and left with both my new Buddha card and my $20.

He said nothing.

[Image: everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_...29-580.jpg]
Reference URL's