Evil Academy

Full Version: Would you dare eat a Chicken McNugget after seeing this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STRANGE FIBERS OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN FOUND IN MCD McNUGGETS.

[Image: Chicken-McNugget-Fibers13.jpg]

[Image: Chicken-McNugget-Fibers08.jpg]
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[Image: Chicken-McNugget-Fibers07.jpg]
[Image: Chicken-McNugget-Fibers01.jpg]
Andromeda String imo
Soylent Yellow?

I am not curious.
Is naturalnews the source on that? In my experience I've found them to be just about the most unreliable "news" site out there. They'd totally plant stuff like this. And is that under a microscope or something? It barely resembles a chicken nugget. Either way the pink slime was enough to scare me straight, and the additives they use to be able to sell the food so cheap in general...yuck.
yeah. But I haven't seen a debunking yet, so I'm going to run with this for now.
(08-19-2013 06:13 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]Is naturalnews the source on that? In my experience I've found them to be just about the most unreliable "news" site out there. They'd totally plant stuff like this. And is that under a microscope or something? It barely resembles a chicken nugget. Either way the pink slime was enough to scare me straight, and the additives they use to be able to sell the food so cheap in general...yuck.

Naturalnews is extremely unreliable, and the level of scientific illiteracy there is hilarious.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
yeah. Natural news is not to be trusted.. however you can't throw everything out.

they do touch on some important health issues like GMO, BPA and others.
Again and again. .....
Yeah totally. I like hot dogs too.

When I was a kid I worked at MacDonald's. One time I bit into a McNugget that was all bone. When I brought it to management they said thanks. That's it,

Postin' on this thread here boss!
Reference URL's