Evil Academy

Full Version: The Curious Case of Seal Team 6. Families demanding answers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/08/08/t...-team-six/

"What really happened to Navy SEAL Team Six?

In August 2011, the elite special forces unit suffered the worst battlefield calamity in its history. A Taliban fighter shot down a Chinook helicopter carrying 22 Navy SEAL Team Six members in Afghanistan. All 38 persons on board — the Navy SEAL warriors, other U.S. military personnel and 7 Afghan soldiers — were killed. Grieving family members have been demanding answers. They may now get some as Congress finally opens an investigation.

Navy SEAL Team Six has attained international prominence for one reason: They were responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. They are American heroes. Yet, their own government betrayed them. Several days after the bin Laden operation, Vice President Joe Biden — in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed their central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team Six member...."
Betrayal of the highest level, assuming they actually did kill Bin Laden, which I am not completely convinced of.
Bin laden most likely died around 2001.

They probably did get some of his family members though.. and tried to pass it off as him.

i mean LOL. they dumped his body in the sea, 3 hours after they "killed" him citing respect for muslim tradition.
Only some Americans believe this bullshit. The propensity to lie is so easy for a corporatized government, bent on covering up a huge war industrial complex. Calling it "freedom or democracy"..

Y'all going to wake up dead one day
Nothing at all sketchy about a dialysis patient evading capture for a decade. Nothing at all sketchy about the dialysis patient being killed by a special forces team who immediately disposed of the body before ending up dead themselves in relatively short order.

[Image: user_9466_ZL27XRM7.jpg]
I think obl existed ey, though I agree he's been dead way before this recent fabrication of lies
yeah. I never said he didnt' exist. I believe he died sometimes around 2001.
(08-10-2013 06:56 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing at all sketchy about a dialysis patient evading capture for a decade. Nothing at all sketchy about the dialysis patient being killed by a special forces team who immediately disposed of the body before ending up dead themselves in relatively short order.

yeah.
I believe all this activity was fabricated to help divert the US, from diving into a serious depression and losing its military world power status. Thanks to MOSSAD who carried out all the tactics and sent open doors for all the ugly ambitious terrorists they mined out of Saudi Arabia
(08-10-2013 07:04 AM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]I believe all this activity was fabricated to help divert the US, from diving into a serious depression and losing its military world power status. Thanks to MOSSAD who carried out all the tactics and sent open doors for all the ugly ambitious terrorists they mined out of Saudi Arabia

That seems to be the score. The MOSSAD agents who were arrested after the event, stating they were "only there to film the event" are the elephant in the room.
Mossad also took these seals out, not the Taliban as the bullshit official statement reads

Mossad is all up in this, they are the elephants helpers
Strikes me as them adding another chapter to the narrative to make it less obvious that the core of the story is a fabrication. At the very least this serves as a misdirect that many people can get on board with because it attacks Biden / Obama.
(08-10-2013 06:56 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing at all sketchy about a dialysis patient evading capture for a decade. Nothing at all sketchy about the dialysis patient being killed by a special forces team who immediately disposed of the body before ending up dead themselves in relatively short order.

About sums it up
Quote:Defense officials have confirmed that all seven names of the Afghan soldiers on the passenger list did not tally with those on board when the chopper took to the air...

...The Pentagon probe into the shoot down denies that the incident was an “established ambush,” instead claiming that “it was a lucky shot of a low-level fighter...

Families have countered those suggestions by pointing out that leading militants took to the internet in the immediate aftermath of the attack, to boast that they had successfully ambushed SEAL Team 6.

The Pentagon has also claimed that, despite recovering all the bodies of those killed, the helicopter’s black box was washed away in a flash flood.
Charles Strange, the father of one the 22 SEALs killed when their helicopter was shot down by Afghan insurgents in August, told Michael Savage on his radio broadcast that he undoubtedly believes that his son and the rest of the SEALs were set up.

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's