Evil Academy

Full Version: Petition to have me perma Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please sign here in if you would like to see my African American sympathizing ass perma banned from this site.
Im in.
Hell no!
^^
A true Christian Anglo Saxon warrior

"God is a white man and a Mason"
(08-08-2013 12:45 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Please sign here in if you would like to see my African American sympathizing ass perma banned from this site.

I empathize with African Americans. Their relatively short history cannot be compared to any other group or class.
EXACTLY no one in the modern world has been subjected to the atrocities they have.

I black power solute every night before bed. I just stand there in the dark fist full pumped and then the wife gets it.
Thought you were Korean ??
Seriously go fuck yourself.

I have NEVER felt so insulted in my life, its bad enough watching my Korean half breeds walking around MY HOUSE let alone being called that.
Seriously go fuck yourself.

I have NEVER felt so insulted in my life, its bad enough watching my Korean half breeds walking around MY HOUSE let alone being called that.
So you're half Korean ? no insult meant.
(08-08-2013 01:21 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]EXACTLY no one in the modern world has been subjected to the atrocities they have.

I black power solute every night before bed. I just stand there in the dark fist full pumped and then the wife gets it.

Au contraire mon ami.

http://www.aina.org/martyr.html

You really have no clue. Do yourself a favor and read the Syrian war thread will you.

94,000 views and climbing!
WTF double????
(08-08-2013 01:26 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously go fuck yourself.

do your kids look like Ben Hendo?
(08-08-2013 01:31 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013 01:21 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]EXACTLY no one in the modern world has been subjected to the atrocities they have.

Au contraire mon ami.

http://www.aina.org/martyr.html

You really have no clue. Do yourself a favor and read the Syrian war thread will you.

94,000 views and climbing!

I meant in the civilized world dear hairy friend, that part of the world will always be ruled with violence.
(08-08-2013 01:44 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013 01:26 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously go fuck yourself.

do your kids look like Ben Hendo?

No not at all, they are fucking good looking kids.

I feel bad for Hendo and the way he was treated in Korea, did you see his reception at the airport press conference.

His momma done fucked up by taking him there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's