Evil Academy

Full Version: Is violence ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well is it and is it only ok when its for the greater good of society or is it ok for the individual to use it as a tool to get what they want IE retribution?
I would approve of some on Dana White, so yes
I think you all know my views on this subject.
OK if you walked in on some dirty German raping a 4 year old Thai girl would you be within your rights morally to kill him slowly?

What would Jesus want you to do?
(08-06-2013 03:33 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]OK if you walked in on some dirty German raping a 4 year old Thai girl would you be within your rights morally to kill him slowly?

yes. much like the law allows one to kill in self defense, there should be exception where one can kill in defense of good morals. Not everyone has the cold blood stop someone raping a 4 year old and just call 911.
Odds are Jesus [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5WUzl5nmSZayXFpspKyf...gwf3J2nbqp]
would be the one doing the haping.
I'd kill the fucker regardless.
(08-06-2013 03:37 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2013 03:33 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]OK if you walked in on some dirty German raping a 4 year old Thai girl would you be within your rights morally to kill him slowly?

yes. much like the law allows one to kill in self defense, there should be exception where one can kill in defense of good morals. Not everyone has the cold blood stop someone raping a 4 year old and just call 911.

WOW!
In Sweden they actually have a kind of overlapping self-defense law ie if a defenseless person (kid, grandma whatever) is copping a beating you are perfectly within your rights to stop it.
One time a friend of mine got separated from the rest of us. I found him getting his ass kicked by three guys so I intervened. I ended up getting off because of my friends wounds.
(08-06-2013 03:31 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]I would approve of some on Dana White, so yes

Ha. That guy needs a quick chin check.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I'd love to fight Dana. Though he does spar top heavyweight boxers.

(spar = blows)
Careful guys, we all saw what happened to my mate squatdog for talking shit about dana
Self-defense or in defense of a defenseless human being.

Otherwise, I don't recommend it.
Dean you are a Christian who I wouldnt offend so dont take this the wrong please. The Bible talks about vengeance being the lord's.

Where should we draw the line IE when should society leave things up to the lets call it higher power vs jailing people?
(08-06-2013 04:52 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Dean you are a Christian who I wouldnt offend so dont take this the wrong please. The Bible talks about vengeance being the lord's.

Where should we draw the line IE when should society leave things up to the lets call it higher power vs jailing people?

DONGED,

I am about the furthest thing from a 'Christian' as one can be .No Christian group would probably ever have me as a member.

But I did grow up going to Catholic school and have read the Gospels.

The point you are making, which is an Old Testament teaching, is specifically addressed by Christ.

Laws are in place to protect individual liberty rather than restrict individual liberty(hopefully).

And this means allowing people the right to do as they see fit so long as what they are doing doesn't restrict or threaten another's right to do the same.

But I'm, in general, talking about on a personal rather than social basis.
(08-06-2013 05:05 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2013 04:52 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Dean you are a Christian who I wouldnt offend so dont take this the wrong please. The Bible talks about vengeance being the lord's.

DONGED,

I am about the furthest thing from a 'Christian' as one can be .No Christian group would probably ever have me as a member.

But I did grow up going to Catholic school and have read the Gospels.

The point you are making, which is an Old Testament teaching, is specifically addressed by Christ.

Laws are in place to protect individual liberty rather than restrict individual liberty(hopefully).

And this means allowing people the right to do as they see fit so long as what they are doing doesn't restrict or threaten another's right to do the same.

But I'm, in general, talking about on a personal rather than social basis.

Ah so you are more of a historical spiritualist of sorts?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's