Evil Academy

Full Version: Sandy Hook-The Documentary(4-7 suspects involved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Part 1

Most of us realize that we've been lied to about what really happened at Sandy Hook Elementary. This documentary makes it clear that not only did Adam Lanza not act alone(if at all), but that there were AT LEAST 4 suspects detained that day AND several that apparently fled the scene wearing disguises. This is a must watch for anyone who still hasn't come to the conclusion that our media will shape a story to fit the official narrative after the dust settles. And the MSM will knowingly ignore contradictory evidence in favor of redirecting the focus on gun control.

Part 2

I'm still watching part 1 so no comment yet on the rest of this documentary...
Will watch later, thx for posting.
i started with Part 2... took a break to post. will watch 1 now.

GREAT vid fugazi. Easily one of the best (& prob the best) IMO. A LOT of suppressed info & footage in those vids. Seriously.

the bus driver &/or ‘agitated man’, rosens handful of inconsistencies, the clothes thrown about around the car & who shut the doors? The tactical officer from another town who just happened to be on scene so quick, Running AWAY from the police? The man looking for his kids before the shots, death date, lanza's lack of any online footprint, Why do I keep hearing about nuns, clergy or a purple van? etc, etc. some of these questions NEED to be asked.

i have never heard any reasonable motive. why that school? what set lanza off? i need some kind of motive before it even starts to make sense. i know its entirely possible for someone to snap & decide to mass murder strangers, i just don't think it happens this often.

from icke's 'the biggest secret':

Quote:Dr William Sargant, a psychiatrist at the Tavistock Institute, wrote in his 1957 book, Battle For The Mind:

“Various types of belief can be implanted in many people after brain function has been deliberately disturbed by accidentally or deliberately induced fear, anger or excitement. Of the results caused by such disturbances, the most common one is temporarily impaired judgment and heightened suggestibility. Its various group manifestations are sometimes classed under the heading of “herd instinct”, and appear most spectacularly in wartime, during severe epidemics, and in all similar periods of common danger, which increase anxiety and so individual and mass suggestibility.”

There you have another reason why the public are fed a constant diet of events which induce fear, anger or excitement. Once again, the knowledge of this is not new, it is just more widely used and focused today. People, or rather zombies, in a programmed state are used for many things.

We have seen a spate of ‘lone nutters’ in many countries who commit mass murder by going apparently crazy with guns. In the United Kingdom we have had horrendous examples of this in the little towns of Hungerford in Berkshire in 1987 and Dunblane in Scotland on March 13th 1996. A ‘nutter’ called Thomas Hamilton walked into a school in Dunblane and opened fire on little children in a gymnasium.

He killed 16 five and six year olds and a teacher. The effect on the collective psyche of hundreds of millions of people across the world, especially of course, in the UK, was devastating. Shortly after that came the massacre in Port Arthur, a small town in Tasmania, Australia, when another lone gunman called Martin Bryant went ‘crazy’ on April 28th 1996 and killed 35 people. This was followed in England by a guy attacking children and their teachers with a machete at a school in Wolverhampton.

In March 1998 came ‘America’s Dunblane’ when two youngsters, Mitchell Johnson aged 13, and his cousin, 11-year-old Andrew Golden, opened fire on their school friends and teachers at the Westside Middle School in Jonesboro in Arkansas, just 130 miles from Bill Clinton’s political base at Little Rock. 27 shots were fired killing four students and a teacher and wounding eleven others.

Often reports emerge after these events that some of the killers were involved in Satanism. Similar incidents happened in Pearl, Mississippi, on October 1st 1997, and in December the same year at West Paducah, Kentucky, and Stamps, Arkansas. Again, it was claimed hat those involved in Pearl had been taking part in Satanism. There have been many more since. These events have all the hallmarks of mind control operations. So what goes on here?

Look at the profiles of many of these people. Most have a background of being a bit strange, troubled or simple - “Not the full quid”, as neighbours described the Port Arthur killer, Martin Bryant. This is perfect when you want them and their horrors to be dismissed as the work of a lone nutter. In Bryant’s case, he had apparently just returned from a two week stay in the United States when he went berserk with his gun.

People close to him said his character had changed after he came back from the US, although he had a long history of psychiatric problems and Bryant was a creation of the global mind control centre at Tavistock in London. He was ‘examined’ in 1983-84 by Tavistock’s Dr Eric Cunningham Dax, who decided on his future ‘treatment’. Dax was for decades a close associate of Dr John Rawlings Rees, the inspiration for the Tavistock brainwashing operation. It has been shown that terrorist groups like the IRA have what they call ‘sleepers’, people who lie low unused for years, even decades, until circumstances occur in which they and their cover can be exploited for a particular task. It is the same in this world of mind control. There are people programmed to live in the community with a certain character profile until the time comes when they can be used. They are known in the ‘trade’ as ‘dead eyes’.

They have no idea that they are being used in this way because they are not in control of their minds, their programmers are. There are so many unanswered questions, interestingly, about why the Dunblane killer, the Freemason Thomas Hamilton, was allowed to legally keep guns when his strange behaviour should have ensured his license was refused. And why did the police in Port Arthur take an hour to respond when the scene of the massacre was close to the police station and they had been informed within minutes of Bryant’s first shot?

Also, Bryant, Hamilton, and so many other people who commit such outrages are reportedly taking Prozac. Side effects include nervousness, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, hypomania, and violent behaviour when the drug is withdrawn. Doctors are warned not to prescribe Prozac to anyone with a history of ‘mania’. A number of people involved in mass shootings in the United States have been taking this drug. Traces of the active ingredient of Prozac were also found in the blood of Henri Paul, the driver of Princess Diana’s Mercedes when it crashed in Paris in 1997.

So what is the motivation behind these gun massacres? The manipulation of the mind and emotions. Where did these mass murders take place? Not in the gangland areas of London, Glasgow, Los Angeles, or Sydney, but in quiet little communities where everyone felt perfectly safe. In the same way, the ‘McVeigh’ bomb and the school shootings did not happen in New York or Washington, but in Oklahoma. We would be advised not to underestimate the effect on the collective psyche in terms of fear and a desire for the authorities to ‘protect’ people from that fear.

That means more cameras in the streets and more security guards and cameras in schools so that children are brought up to accept the culture of being ‘protected’ from danger by ‘Big Brother’ authority. A front page headline in, I think, the London Daily Mail encompassed the very reaction the manipulators wanted to stimulate. It said after the Australia killings:

“Is nowhere in the world safe anymore?” When these things happen in quiet communities, it encourages even more powerfully the response of “My God, this could happen to me and my children - hey, we need protecting”.

A traumatized mind is far more susceptible to mind manipulation. The Brotherhood want to remove all guns from the general population in preparation for their final coup d’etat. No-one wants to rid the world of weapons more than me, but we need to ask about the motivation behind the immense pressure for gun laws inspired by... Hungerford, Dunblane, Tasmania, Oklahoma, etc, etc. Problem-reaction-solution."
the weirdest thing about the whole fiasco was the Coroner. it was just strange and odd.

his random laughter and outbursts were strange.

How about the governor's cryptic press conference reference to having been warned that "something like this might happen here"?

Where was the follow up questions by reporters on that one?

WHO warned the CT governor that something like that might happen and to be prepared? And of course the drills during and leading up to the shootings are just another of a long line of coincidences that involve similar drills that simulate exactly what ends up happening. 9/11, London bombings, etc...
Reference URL's