Evil Academy

Full Version: Is There Any Segment Dumber Than The White Liberal Female?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Complete lapdogs that do whatever the media tells them. They have 0 conviction with 0 critial thinking ability.

If they spend enough time listening to a mantra, regardless of source, they can be swayed to do ANYTHING the source wants them to. BUY PURSES! BUY SHOES! BUY 20 PAIRS! BREAK UP WITH THAT LOSER! LOVE THE BBC!

This white female stands there long enough and the black man spews enough BS in 5 minutes to get her to kiss the feet of the entire entourage. If this wasn't in public, there's no doubt in my mind they could've talked her into running a train.

lol just L O L

Here's more

They are by far the stupidest hoes in existence. Even worse than white liberal males, if such a thing is even possible.

I know you rag on asian females all the time but NOBODY shits on their own race more than these teutonic Jezebels... Which is especially sad when you consider how much white men have done for them over the centuries. ALL of those benefits and they still cheat on Brad and Chad with Mandingo McPickininny. I even posted an entire thread about this a few weeks ago. These stupid bitches simply haven't got a clue.

What has the white man done for the white female? Chivalry, modern science, the right to vote, affirmative action, divorce and custody laws, defending the West from nazism and communism, the birth control pill, safe abortions, blah blah blah the list goes on forever.* Compare that to how women were treated in places like China 150 years ago, when they were crippled from age 3 through foot binding, or the middle east to this day, where women are still treated worse than dogs or cattle. No other race even comes CLOSE to putting their females on a high pedestal. And yet these harlots have the audacity to shit all over their anecstors' graves.... Truly sad and pathetic.

What they need is a strong pimp hand. Either that, or 2 years of mandatory labor as a maid in one of the gulf Arab countries. Let THAT teach them what REAL female oppression is all about.

*perhaps there is a connection between the two. Like I said, western feminists are retarded for wishing for the end of white dominance in their own countries... do they seriously think Mustafa and Abdulraheem are going to treat them with courtesy and respect, once the ummah takes over? LMAO?

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
Oh they have plenty of conviction, that's the problem. The other problem is that many women who fall for liberalism are not "dumb", but they've been tricked, and undoing it is more difficult, especially if they're smart! I think it's important to be patient with the ones that have brains worth saving, it's hard to undo so much programming overnight.

Of course, I would file the so-called women in the above videos under "too dumb, too far gone".
100% correct.
Years of dealing with feminazis @ UC Berkeley and i know alll about these dumb broads... More than I ever care to know.

They are the #1 reason why I continued to believe in social conservative values long after I rejected christianity. It's like how you simply cannot believe in liberal lies about race after you deal with people who live in the ghetto. Or believe in "gay rights" after seeing the san francisco pride parade.

(08-01-2013 08:52 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]Oh they have plenty of conviction, that's the problem. The other problem is that many women who fall for liberalism are not "dumb", but they've been tricked, and undoing it is more difficult, especially if they're smart! I think it's important to be patient with the ones that have brains worth saving, it's hard to undo so much programming overnight.

Of course, I would file the so-called women in the above videos under "too dumb, too far gone".

The smarter they are, the deeper the brainwashing. There is a correlation btw years of education completed and liberalism.

This is what kills me. You have people who are GENIUSES in math, science, engineering and yet their political ideas are completely retarded.

of course, there's the king of white guilt, cuckold extraordinaire, the white liberal man. Notice how they are always faggy

They are bottom bitches of the Jews

if I was white, i'd be disgusted by the white liberals and the media brain-washing.

I hope to God, Asia is not progressing toward this. Are they embracing more diversity etc?
By that, i mean both liberal and conservative whites in america.

They are the ultimate shabbos goy race. NONE of their nauseating political ideas are independent in origin. You even hear guys like Ron Paul praising Ayn Rand.

(08-01-2013 09:09 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]By that, i mean both liberal and conservative whites in america.

They are the ultimate shabbos goy race. NONE of their nauseating political ideas are independent in origin. You even hear guys like Ron Paul praising Ayn Rand.

Their great racial harmony experiment failed.
(08-01-2013 09:09 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]By that, i mean both liberal and conservative whites in america.

Pretty much the case.
Asian liberal females, like that Korean comedian chick in that other thread? Even more retarded imo. They are Asian, but wants to be white and crave the BBC. LOL
No, and I should know this because I live with one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's