Evil Academy

Full Version: 50+ Chicanos Fight 5 Filipinos. Greatest Street Courage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is AMAZING!

These guys have BALLS. Respect to the Pinoys. Best Pound for pound fighters in the world.

Knew a thai/filipino dude that was half my size and would throw down with anyone. He was nuts.

Phoned this one in.
I thought Korean Hapas were the best
Is this some kind of local boyscout group ? they all seem to be in the same uniform of baggy long shorts and plain white tshirt.
(07-29-2013 09:23 AM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Korean Hapas were the best

They are too rare to even find a couple to hang out together. Filipinos are the next best thing.
Sounds fair enough.

Im back from the Southern Highlands BTW
They're like Mexicans. With KO power.
How was the highlands wanker?
Fucking shit, its cold as fuck down there now and they had a heard of bull dyke lesbians that kept complaining about us partying in my room well into the morning.

Cunts fat cunts.
see the influence of rap music?

These brown and brown/yellow people are calling each other "nigga" like every other second.
Gracie JiuJitsu would get you killed in this situation.

it's all about standup with takedown defense for the street.
and a whole lotta luck...
the Chicanos were relatively civilized. they could have fought more cheap but they didn't
they didn't pack that KO power.

the fast twitch KO sluggers are on the Pinoy's side. They had about 200 sucker punches but all the flips were still standing.
Really though, it seems as though Americans have poor fighting skills. Maybe not as bad as your average Swede but still...
(07-29-2013 04:35 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]Really though, it seems as though Americans have poor fighting skills. Maybe not as bad as your average Swede but still...

you would be a leaky faucet on the streets with that paper thin skin.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's