Evil Academy

Full Version: Gender Equality in Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

watching now
LOL. this is what's wrong with the west. wasting so much psychological effort on what even little children can see with ZERO education.
that one Simon Baron Cohen's study says it all.

At the moment of birth, male babies stared longer at mechanical objects while female babies stared longer at faces.

but you don't need studies to know this.

all countries in the world throughout history with no informational contact and diff. cultures both came upon similar family arrangements.

Radical Feminism is satanism.
great vid. recommended.
The little I've watched of it was great.

Will comment more after I'm done.
The same thing can be done with races.
(07-28-2013 11:52 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. this is what's wrong with the west. wasting so much psychological effort on what even little children can see with ZERO education.

Bear in mind also that Norway (as it states in the video) was ranked the most "egalitarian" society by the UN, yet even there there are pronounced gender differences in occupations.

Not to be deterred, the elite will continue to fail in achieving artificial "equality" and, as they do, measures to force the impossible down people's throats will become more and more extreme. After a while, people will become fed up and push back, which we're already seeing in parts of the West.
(07-29-2013 09:23 AM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing can be done with races.

It's all part of the same agenda.
(07-29-2013 09:23 AM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing can be done with races.

This video of part of a multi part documentary series called Hjernevask ("brainwashing") that deconstructs all the PC bullshit in the social sciences. And yes, there is an episode on racial differences, esp regarding intelligence and behavior.

I recommend that everyone watch the whole series. I believe it's available on vimeo.

Can't even believe a Norwegian was the first to get a mainstream TV network to air a documentary like this. meanwhile, in the US, Charles Murray has a hard time getting an interview on even FOX News. Pathetic.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
which episode is ono RACES?

I found Episode one. I'm only interested in the race one lol
All very well in theory but nearly impossible in practice.

"I am a strong woman, hear me roar like a toddler crying as soon as the slightest thing goes wrong in life"
Here you go:

Man, some asshole deleted all the other episodes.

Direct url:

http://vimeo.com/48490129

(07-29-2013 11:52 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go:

Man, some asshole deleted all the other episodes.

thanks BRA!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's