Evil Academy

Full Version: Kpop Group Kara managed by North Korean Agent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: kara-kpop-manager-north-korean-490x502.jpg]
^ Kara's scheduling manager in Japan in pic above.

Same guy in a pro-DPRK rally in Japan clashing with police

[Image: north-korean-thug-kara-manager-490x360.jpg]
Why is this famous KPOP group being chaperoned by a known North Korean agent?
of course they are linked. the criminal underground is HEAVILY involved in the kpop business. and you know north koreans are statistically overrepresented.

in fact they are responsible for a lot of this false promotion going on in japan.

aaaaaaaand it's admitted by DSP media:

Quote:DSP Media, KARA's management company and record label, said, "The man in question is an employee of DSP JAPAN and he is KARA's scheduling manager. We believe that his associations with North Korea will not be a problem, and we are confirming the speculations surrounding him."

The spokesperson for the idol group said, "While we believe this isn't a problem in Korea, there are some in Japan who have strong feelings about this and have brought up the fact [that he is a member of the Chongryon]. There has been a backlash against Korean products like K-Pop in Japan recently, and it seems that even among fans in Japan our ties to North Korea have become a hot topic. We have confirmed that the man in question is a member of Chongryon, and we will continue to monitor the situation and make our standpoint clear."
(07-24-2013 09:33 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]of course they are linked. the criminal underground is HEAVILY involved in the kpop business. and you know north koreans are statistically overrepresented.

in fact they are responsible for a lot of this false promotion going on in japan.

Yes.

Just confirms the power of Koreans and North Korea over the Japanese in Japan.
Kpop needs to be banned worldwide. It is not only destroying moral values but also strangling the independent music scene in korea.

In fact I would go one step further.... revive the law that was repealed in 1997 that outlaws japanese cultural imports to korea.

ALso jeez that dude looks sinister. he has that masculine "tard face" i talk about a lot. stupidity + working against the law. that + severe monolids and he looks very shady in general.

i don't like judging ppl based on physiognomy, but i think cesare lombroso was right. there must be a correlation somewhere btw looks and criminal behavior.

Quote:"While we believe this isn't a problem in Korea, there are some in Japan who have strong feelings about this

says it all really.

Major record company saying that a north korean agent representing a South Korean Kpop group is not a problem.. yet technically the two koreas are at war and enemies.
(07-24-2013 09:47 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"While we believe this isn't a problem in Korea, there are some in Japan who have strong feelings about this

says it all really.

Major record company saying that a north korean agent representing a South Korean Kpop group is not a problem.. yet technically the two koreas are at war and enemies.

A while back a hack Korean director made a movie where north and south Korea reunite as one nation, and then conspire to nuke Japan. Of course it bombed at the box office.

That is way over the top even for Koreans who hate Japan.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
LMFAO @ this. Cringeworthy.

[Image: 3304-karas-event-manager-a-member-of-the...eague-.jpg]
It is like they are pushing people's limits there.

Slutty but not TOO slutty. This is especially dangerous. If they went around actively promoting drugs, sex, etc then nobody would buy their shitty music.

Instead they are trying to sneak it in through the back door. That way even decent girls will fall prey to the NWO agenda.

Kpop needs to be banned ASAP.

^ psychological warfare. great for a consumer society. keep girls and guys frustrated so they go out and buy more makeup, do more surgery etc. A consumer society would promote raunchy sex 24/7. it drives you to impress.

also.. latest Kpop bodacious imagery

[Image: dfgdfgm.png]
Is that a boy or a lezbeen?

Srs I can't tell.

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's