Evil Academy

Full Version: Black Youtuber: 70% born out of wedlock due to baby momma/daddy culture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"this baby momma and baby daddy bullshit has destroyed the black family structure."

[Image: N00PeGB.png]
[Image: Xkmv3Y1.png]
Parasites.
US is doomed

[Image: chart8.ashx?w=600&h=629&as=1]
(07-19-2013 07:34 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]"this baby momma and baby daddy bullshit has destroyed the black family structure."

Great stuff.
Children born out of wedlock on mass = societal chaos. NWO = order from chaos. Fits like like a +1, -1.
this was the direct result of the 1960's fake counterculture that hooked up liberal white supremacists with the black cause
(07-20-2013 03:09 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this was the direct result of the 1960's fake counterculture that hooked up liberal white supremacists with the black cause

Honestly I call bullshit on the 70% figure. I think its got to be higher. I would not be surprised is it was upwards of 85%.

The number, whatever it may be, is doe to the deliberately retarded welfare state created to keep the lower classes check. It makes the middle class taxed more/pay more to avoid living near or like these lowlifes. It's one giant scam perpetrated by the upper class.
It is the same culture that has been promoted by MSM since the 60's. The promiscuous, immediate gratification drug culture. How many of you from the US grew up in a town where education was valued more than athletics? Everything that is true of ghetto or "black" culture will be true in much of "white" culture within 1 or 2 generations. The only difference, is that much of "white" culture (thanks to cultural Christianity) had the strength to resist the subversion for so long. This was not the case in ghetto or "black" culture. Their culture was destroyed when they came to the US, and they never had the opportunity develop a strong culture.

Nearly anything you could say about ghetto or "black" culture in the US is also true for Vermont's inmate population, which is 95% white. Trash culture is not just about race.
the majority of the worlds problems root cause is from idiots having more kids than they can raise properly
(07-20-2013 03:34 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]It is the same culture that has been promoted by MSM since the 60's. The promiscuous, immediate gratification drug culture. How many of you from the US grew up in a town where education was valued more than athletics? Everything that is true of ghetto or "black" culture will be true in much of "white" culture within 1 or 2 generations. The only difference, is that much of "white" culture (thanks to cultural Christianity) had the strength to resist the subversion for so long. This was not the case in ghetto or "black" culture. Their culture was destroyed when they came to the US, and they never had the opportunity develop a strong culture.

Nearly anything you could say about ghetto or "black" culture in the US is also true for Vermont's inmate population, which is 95% white. Trash culture is not just about race.

Great post.
A black woman's Opinion. Betty Chambers gives her view:

Quote:We don’t know who created it, but it does beg the question: Are black males real men? People like to pretend that out of wedlock (OOW) births are an issue that is the sole responsibility of, and problem for, black women to resolve. It is not. Although black people love to embrace this particular myth, I need to repeat this fact to shatter it. Black culture or societies, whether in America, or around the world are NOT matriarchal. It never has been. Not by accident, not by default, and not by design.
It is a man’s world. Always has been, always will be. People enjoy tossing the words “strong black woman” and matriarchal around to hide a glaringly obvious defect: black males are failing as men. Their sole competitors are other men, not black women. Socially, economically, and developmentally they are lagging behind. Black women cannot fix that problem for them. No matter how financially generous, emotionally supportive, abject, submissive, relentlessly hyper-critical and abnegating of self – you cannot lift nor mold an “adult” black male into a man. It is self-destructive. It is the core of dysfunction.
Years ago, a radio talk show host I was listening to, without an ounce of political correctness in his body, made the following joke:
Question: “What is Father’s Day called in the black community?”
Answer: “Who’s My Daddy Day.”
So not only does a national talk show host know about the situation, it’s considered a joke. Despite what people may think: the joke is on black males, not black women.
Recently, a football coach of a prominent college mentioned that the only recruits that interest him are those with a father involved in his life. I think the coach was one of the few people talking about a strategy that people already utilize without giving voice to. Despite the polite chatter of the mass media, in real life people are quietly and severely penalizing the OOW offspring of black males.
Why? Because if they don’t care about their children, why should they expect others to?
Which brings me to this point: why mess with a male who statistically is predisposed not to marry, provide protection, bring resources to the relationship, offer support, or bother to raise his own children? Jill Scott may wince at “brothas” who are marrying non-black women, but she willingly had a child for one with a I-Am-Irresponsible neon sign over his head.
Is she a masochist? Perhaps.
Black women, do yourselves a favor, don’t join the masochists’ club(s). You are entitled to be happy. Don’t let anybody tell you that you are selfish, greedy, mercenary, a gold digger or desperate, because you seek a MAN who is going to do the things that most normal men around the world automatically do: marry, provide for their families, and raise their children.
Always consider this: there are millions of illegal immigrant MEN willing to face murderous gangs, cross a deadly border, walk for thousands of miles in the desert, eagerly join our military, and work from dust to dawn at sub-minimum wages just to send their meager earnings home to feed, clothe, and shelter HIS WIFE and KIDS.
Why? Because that’s what REAL MEN do.
(07-20-2013 03:28 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013 03:09 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this was the direct result of the 1960's fake counterculture that hooked up liberal white supremacists with the black cause

Honestly I call bullshit on the 70% figure. I think its got to be higher. I would not be surprised is it was upwards of 85%.

The number, whatever it may be, is doe to the deliberately retarded welfare state created to keep the lower classes check. It makes the middle class taxed more/pay more to avoid living near or like these lowlifes. It's one giant scam perpetrated by the upper class.

Yeah. I suspect it's higher as well. probably close to 90%
(07-20-2013 03:48 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013 03:34 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]It is the same culture that has been promoted by MSM since the 60's. The promiscuous, immediate gratification drug culture. How many of you from the US grew up in a town where education was valued more than athletics? Everything that is true of ghetto or "black" culture will be true in much of "white" culture within 1 or 2 generations. The only difference, is that much of "white" culture (thanks to cultural Christianity) had the strength to resist the subversion for so long. This was not the case in ghetto or "black" culture. Their culture was destroyed when they came to the US, and they never had the opportunity develop a strong culture.

Great post.

I have a lot of ideas about this, I need to get them all sorted out at some point.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's