Evil Academy

Full Version: Facebook says 'Zimmerman must Die' does not violate community standards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
L M A O. Is this real life?

http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook...-standards

On Wednesday, Facebook told Examiner the page "Zimmerman Must Die" does not violate the site's community standards for violence, despite the title's clear implication.

A number of pages advocating violence against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted Saturday of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, have sprung up on Facebook.
Many have been reported, with Facebook saying the pages do not violate their standards. Several, including a page calling for riots in Martin's name, have been yanked, but others continue to thrive.

The page, "Kill George Zimmerman," for example, was formed on July 13 and remains live despite numerous reports.

"[W]hy is this mother f****r still alive?!" one person posted on the page.

The page sparked angry comments from both sides of the debate.
I don't have a problem with the page, but I wonder if a 'Zuckerberg Must Die' page would stay up?
Once again, white liberals do what they are famous for. Bending over and taking it like a bottom bitch. "YASSSUH MASSA TYRONE! Please give me that ebony 9 incher deep and hard, O, how I daily suffer from the taint of white privilege! Punish me! Punish MEEEEE!"

Here they are, self-flagellating and punishing themselves over the death of Lil Baby Tray Tray:

[Image: NhXBqzP.jpg]

It's OK Laquisha. Cry it out, gurl... I'm one of the good white folk, I hate my race as much as you do, too!

[Image: 1NbI8Au.jpg]

What's her favorite news station? (The BBC.)

[Image: Zu6RMsy.jpg]

These brainwashed little angels.

[Image: u7bVMEj.jpg]

Future single mothers of mulatto babies

[Image: Af0X1Q4.jpg]

[Image: bQzy8Yc.jpg]

WE ARE ALL REALLY GAY

Bonus: Shrill Jewish female tells white people to tell guilty about being white:

This is fucked up.
I had a lot of diarrhea last night.
More liberal idiocy:

http://www.wearenottrayvonmartin.com

Limpwristed white Marxist gets told by Big Black Momma (LMAO)

l m a o

@ those whites.

they are almost as bad as the "NO TURUBBLE PREEZ" Chinamen.
Women who love BBC news:

[Image: DRoOC0l.jpg]

LMAOOO

[Image: AjJOQLR.jpg?1]

I am dyin' over heah

[Image: 3R29uCu.jpg]

[Image: OAQrHFO.jpg]

[Image: Cf8h6vX.jpg]

Ahahahaha

[Image: GESb1Me.jpg]

I predict that the % of interracial births will bump within the next 9-10 months.
[Image: lk8JRCP.jpg]

The sexual tension.... I FEEL IT IN THE AIR

facebook just banned tila tequila over this issue

lol. she called facebook "snakesbook"

hahaha
Wow Fraser got put in his place by that fat black woman.
The only idiot on my facebook saying kill zimmerman was some mexican chick who has a black boyfriend lol I doubt she would be worried about this if she wasn't getting dicked by the black guy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(07-19-2013 02:58 PM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]The only idiot on my facebook saying kill zimmerman was some mexican chick who has a black boyfriend lol I doubt she would be worried about this if she wasn't getting dicked by the black guy.

BBC make bitches go crazy. fact.

"once you go black, we don't want you back" is a factual observation.
(07-19-2013 03:03 PM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2013 02:58 PM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]The only idiot on my facebook saying kill zimmerman was some mexican chick who has a black boyfriend lol I doubt she would be worried about this if she wasn't getting dicked by the black guy.

BBC make bitches go crazy. fact.

"once you go black, we don't want you back" is a factual observation.

Its one of the prerequisites I screen before I girlfriend a girl up. No BBC. If they have been there, sorry I'll pass.

hey you still with the ol lady? how come u want to gear up for clubbing now
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's