Evil Academy

Full Version: The Watering Hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Before I begin, let me just say I've been completely out of commission for 8 days. Liver, pancreas, gall bladder, kidneys, intestines, and colon.
I've lost 20 pounds in that time.
It is a yet to be determined, painful debilitating illness...

So a month ago or so I went to the artesian well, where I've always got my drinking water. For decades.
It is one of 16 original wells designed to serve the area, and the only one left in operation. No fluoride.

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_2_zpsda441e3f.jpg][/img]

I got lucky. Usually the line is a mile long.

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_6_zpsc77d188f.jpg][/img]
Then I notice something I'd never really noticed before.

Hiding through the hill, about a hundred feet in elevation above the well, where everybody gets their water from.
It looks like a building....

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_7_zpsc213d0ca.jpg][/img]
Thus begins my investigation.

AFTER I get my water, I decide to take a closer look...

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_1_zpsb731f9f3.jpg][/img]

WELL WELL WELL
Let's take a closer look...

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_3_zps7194f495.jpg][/img]

It appears I'm not the only one taking a closer look...

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_8_zps9a375b39.jpg][/img]
Let's take a closer look...

[img][Image: cd10a68b-20a1-434b-beb8-7d52672f796e_zps640e50f1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: dfbdc075-278a-4ba3-9a57-dcaf8bef3dc2_zps8c72b1dd.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2013-06-07_4_zps21681758.jpg][/img]

These look like healthy people.
Veeerrry nice multi-million dollar building.
I wonder what they do here?

"Well hello there Mr.Security. Can I ask you a question?"

Mr.Man: "Sure!"

sparkuri: "What do you do here?"

Mr.Man: "Well I make sure that everybody here is either an employee, or invited", he says.

sparkuri: "No, no ,no. What is this place? What is Genzyme? What specifically is this COMPANY DOING HERE?"

Mr.Man: "Ohhhhhh !!!!! We make Leukine !!!"

sparkuri:"What's that?"

Mr.Man: "It's a drug for pharmaceutical companies"

sparkuri: "What else do they do here?"

Mr.Man: "That's it"

sparkuri: "That's it??? You just make Leukine? One thing is all this huge building makes?"

Mr.Man: "Yup"

hmmmmmm..........
So I do a little research, Wikipedia style.

Genzyme Corporation is a fully owned subsidiary of Sanofi. Before its acquisition in 2011, Genzyme was an American biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In 2010, Genzyme was the world’s third-largest biotechnology company, employing more than 11,000 people around the world. As a subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis, Genzyme has a presence in approximately 40 countries, including 17 manufacturing facilities and 9 genetic-testing laboratories, its products are sold in 90 countries. In 2007, Genzyme generated $3.8 billion in revenues with more than 25 products in the market. In 2006 and 2007 Genzyme was named one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for”. The company donated $83 million worth of products worldwide; in 2006, it made $11 million in cash donations. In 2005, Genzyme was awarded the National Medal of Technology, the highest level of honor awarded by the president of the United States to America’s leading innovators.

The company was started by Sheridan Snyder, George M. Whitesides[4] and scientist Henry Blair in 1981 and is primarily devoted to finding drugs that would cure enzyme deficiency conditions that were essential to human survival and which usually afflict a very small percentage of the world’s population. Drugs used to treat such conditions are considered to be “orphan drugs.” In 1986, the company went public, raising $27 million.

Genzyme acquired several of Impath's laboratories and cancer-testing technologies in May 2004, after Impath sought Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

Genzyme focuses on six areas of medicine relating to lysosomal storage diseases, renal disease, orthopedics, transplant and immune diseases, oncology, genetics and diagnostics. The first orphan-drug for Genzyme that FDA approved was Ceredase, a drug for treating Gaucher disease. Ceredase was eventually replaced by Cerezyme, which, at a cost of $200,000 per patient annually for life, currently accounts for approximately 30% of Genzyme's revenue. Other important drugs made by Genzyme are Renagel, used in treatment of dialysis patients, and Fabrazyme, used to treat patients with Fabry's disease. Other products in development are Tolevamer for Clostridium difficile colitis disease and Campath for Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.

Genzyme had a sub-license from Bioenvision to market clofarabine in North America. On May 29, 2007 Genzyme made a tender offer to purchase Bioenvision for $5.60 per share. On October 27, 2007, a majority of shareholders voted to approve Genzyme's acquisition.In 2007, CEO, President, and Board Chairman Henri Termeer, earned a salary of $2.5 million, and non-cash compensation worth $129 million.

In 2010, Genzyme launched a kidney medication for the Irish market from its Waterford base which it had set up nine years previously.
CONTAMINATION ACCIDENT

In June 2009, Genzyme's Allston, Massachusetts plant was shut down to correct a viral contamination (Vesivirus 2117). A similar event had occurred in 2008 at the Geel, Belgium facilities. By April 2010 it had restarted operation at diminished capacity.
In November 2009, fragments of stainless steel, rubber, and fiber-like material were discovered in some of Genzyme's drugs. The FDA found these materials in Cerezyme, Genzyme's treatment for Gaucher disease, a rare genetic disorder that can lead to life-threatening organ damage. The FDA is permitting the drug to stay in the market, due to a lack of adverse events, and a critical need for the product.

Supplies of Fabrazyme, Genzyme's treatment for Fabry disease, have been rationed to one-third the recommended dose prompting patients to file a petition asking for a license to produce Fabrazyme by other manufacturers to make up the deficit under the Bayh–Dole Act.

----------------------------------------------------

Genzyme has spent more than $8.2 million on lobbying from 2007 to 2009. In 2009 alone, it had 10 different organizations with a total of 49 lobbyists working on its behalf.
--------------------------------------------------------

On August 30, 2010, Sanofi announced a bid to acquire Genzyme for $18.5 billion. The deal was later rejected by the board of Genzyme. On February 16, 2011, Sanofi declared the full acquisition of Genzyme for $20.1 billion.
-----------------------------------------------------

*Where have heard of this company before??????*
OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

"“Moshe claimed that Baxter’s laboratory in the Ukraine out of all places was creating this biological weapon. All of this came out in the beginning of August, which is more than 2 months before the situation that is currently unfolding [in Ukraine]. For Moshe to correctly name the country where a new epidemic would be unleashed, requires either inside information, or an incredible coincidence as anyone with a basic knowledge of statistics can confirm for himself,” David Rothscum wrote on October 31.

The H1N1 flu “pandemic” turned out to be mostly government and media hype. It was later said the United Nations’ World Health Organization had connived with Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and Sanofi-Aventis to create a pandemic scare in order to sell vaccines."
----------------------------------------------

"In January of this year, the WHO insisted it was not unduly influenced by drug companies to exaggerate the dangers of the H1N1 flu virus. The WHO subsequently appointed a committee to investigate the allegations but its credibility suffered a serious blow when it was learned Dr. John Mackenzie would be included in the investigation. Mackenzie has direct links with several vaccine and pharmaceutical companies and was influential in the WHO declaration of a level 6 pandemic in 2009."

-----------------------------------------------
Damn best wishes man, just drink tap water fluoride is good for you.

Have you seen Japanese and British teeth? thats what happens when you dont put fluoride in the drinking water..
did you take that artesian well water for analysis?
Oh my God man.

This is horrifying.
And that's not all.........

SANOFI : Genzyme Convenes 1st International Gaucher Conference on Bone Disease

07/01/2013 | 08:05am US/Eastern

Thought leaders convene in Rio de Janeiro to discuss clinical data on bone in patients with Gaucher disease

Genzyme, a Sanofi company (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY), today announced that the first international meeting focused on bone disease in patients with Gaucher disease will take place July 5 and 6 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This meeting will bring together over 100 physicians and researchers from around the world, with the goal of improving clinical care and shaping the future direction of research specific to bone disease.

Sponsored by Genzyme, this meeting is chaired by Pramod Mistry, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and the Director of National Gaucher Disease Treatment Center at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut.

Among the topics for discussion:
• Pathophysiology of bone disease in Gaucher disease
• Biomarkers and bone turnover markers
• Radiological assessment of bone disease
• Management of bone disease in children and adults

"Impaired bone health is widely recognized as one of the major contributors to reduced quality of life in patients with Gaucher disease," said Genzyme's Head of Rare Diseases, Rogerio Vivaldi, MD. "This meeting brings together in Rio international experts from across a wide array of scientific and clinical disciplines to learn about the latest research, share experiences, and foster new collaborative relationships."

----------------------------------------------------------

The major types of Gaucher's disease and associated symptoms are:

Type 1
This form of the disease is the most common and generally the mildest. Type 1 accounts for about 90 percent of cases. In this form of the disease, there's usually no damage to the brain. This type can occur at any age, although it's most common in adults, with an average age of 30 at the time of diagnosis. Possible signs and symptoms of type 1 Gaucher's disease include:
Skeletal abnormalities, including thinning of your bones (osteopenia), bone pain and bone fractures
Enlarged liver (hepatomegaly) or spleen (splenomegaly), or both
A decrease in healthy red blood cells (anemia)
Excessive fatigue
A greater susceptibility to bruising, which may mean you have a low number of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia)
Yellow spots in your eyes (pingueculae)
Delayed puberty
Nosebleeds

Type 2
This form of Gaucher's disease is rare and more severe than the other types. It begins during the first year of life, often developing by 3 months. Babies with type 2 Gaucher's disease have extensive brain damage that progresses rapidly. In addition to the signs and symptoms listed for type 1, other possible problems that may occur with type 2 include:
Brain problems, including mental retardation or dementia
Rigidity
Seizures

Type 3
This form of Gaucher's disease, also rare, usually begins in childhood or adolescence. It tends to be chronic and progresses more slowly than does type 2. Although the brain is affected, brain involvement tends to be milder than in type 2. Signs and symptoms, such as enlargement of the liver and spleen, tend to vary more in intensity than in type 2. Signs and symptoms that may occur more in type 3 than in type 1 include:
Brain problems, including mental retardation or dementia
Abnormal eye movements
Loss of muscle coordination
Many of my symptoms....

But it doesn't stop there.....

Genzyme Completes Transaction with Bayer HealthCare

Assumes Primary Responsibility for Alemtuzumab in Multiple Sclerosis; Expands Hematologic Oncology Portfolio

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:00 am EDT

Dateline:

CAMBRIDGE, Mass.

Public Company Information:

NASDAQ:

GENZ

US3729171047.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Genzyme Corp. (Nasdaq: GENZ) announced today that it has completed the transaction with Bayer HealthCare to acquire the worldwide rights to Campath®/MabCampath® (alemtuzumab), giving Genzyme primary responsibility for the development and commercialization of this promising multiple sclerosis (MS) therapeutic candidate. Genzyme is conducting two rapidly progressing phase 3 studies of alemtuzumab in relapsing-remitting MS patients.

In addition, Genzyme has acquired the worldwide marketing and distribution rights to Fludara® (fludarabine phosphate) and Leukine® (sargramostim), which significantly expands Genzyme’s global oncology commercial presence. Genzyme now has full responsibility for developing, marketing and selling the acquired oncology products and will record sales revenue in the United States and more than 90 other countries where they are sold. During a transition period following the closing, Genzyme and Bayer HealthCare will continue to work together to ensure no interruption in product supply to patients or support services to providers.

“With our broad portfolio of new and existing innovative therapies, combined with a large array of genetic testing services, Genzyme is positioned to offer patients and physicians a comprehensive set of treatment options across the continuum of care for hematologic malignancies,” said Mark Enyedy, president of Genzyme Oncology and Multiple Sclerosis. “In addition, alemtuzumab for multiple sclerosis is a potential significant therapeutic advance for patients, and we are pleased to be leading this program that we expect will provide an important catalyst for the company’s long-term growth.”

Under the terms of the transaction, Genzyme will make no upfront payment to Bayer. In exchange for the rights to alemtuzumab, Genzyme will make payments to Bayer following product approval under an earn-out arrangement that is based on product revenue. Similarly, in exchange for the rights to Campath, Fludara and Leukine, Genzyme will make future payments based upon revenue. In addition, Genzyme will acquire a new Leukine manufacturing facility upon FDA approval of the plant, which is expected in 2010. The revenue and earnings impact of this transaction is included in Genzyme’s 2009 guidance.

MS Development

Genzyme is now leading the development program for alemtuzumab in MS, and following approval, will have primary responsibility for its commercialization.

Alemtuzumab in MS is in two phase 3 trials. The first trial, for which enrollment is complete, treats early, active relapsing-remitting patients who have received no prior therapy. The second study, which is expected to complete enrollment before the end of this year, is studying relapsing-remitting patients who had active disease while on other MS therapies. Data from the trials are expected to be available in 2011, and approval is anticipated in 2012.

Bayer, which has been co-developing alemtuzumab in MS with Genzyme, will continue to fund development at current levels until the investigational compound is approved for this indication.

Oncology Expansion

The transaction also leverages Genzyme’s international commercial infrastructure within the areas of transplantation and hematologic malignancies. Genzyme’s hematologic oncology sales force, which will expand in the United States and globally with the addition of Campath, Fludara and Leukine, will support a comprehensive portfolio of products covering acute and chronic leukemia, bone-marrow transplant and managing post-transplant complications.

Campath/MabCampath and Leukine are expected to see continued growth through the company’s specialized sales force and further clinical development. Campath and Fludara, marketed broadly worldwide, are recognized therapeutic options for patients with B-cell chronic leukemia. Leukine, marketed in the United States, reduces the incidence of severe and life-threatening infections in older adult patients with AML following chemotherapy and is also used to mobilize stem cells.

This new and significant global market presence can also accelerate the adoption of Clolar®/Evoltra® (clofarabine injection) and Mozobil® (plerixafor injection). Genzyme is introducing these drugs throughout the world and continues to invest in their development. Peak sales for these products are expected to generate approximately $1 billion in revenue.

Clolar, marketed in the United States and Europe (where it is known under the trade name Evoltra), has become the standard of care for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in relapsed and refractory pediatric patients. Genzyme’s supplemental New Drug Application for Clolar to treat older adults with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) will be reviewed in September by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee.

Mozobil, launched in the United States earlier this year, mobilizes hematopoietic stem cells in patients with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma for subsequent autologous stem-cell transplants. The launch of Mozobil in the United States is proceeding well due to the clinical benefits it offers patients and the potential economic benefits to transplant centers. European Union approval of Mozobil is expected in the second half of 2009, and the company plans to submit additional applications in up to 60 countries.
(07-16-2013 03:39 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]did you take that artesian well water for analysis?

I pulled up reports on the well.

None have been done since 2009, citing "no significant reason to test", or "no funding"....

To test water ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I poured a gallon in a pot today and boiled it.
I found what appear to be paramecium in it.

Testing soon.....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's