Evil Academy

Full Version: EVILYOSHIDA.COM Motto Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think would be a good creed for us? We can place it under the logo.

Something slightly unconventional and edgy maybe.
yes.. i think it would complete the look of the banner area!

it's hard to come up with something that doesn't sound cheesy!
cheese its best in a tube
LOL @ your sig man...

HAHAHAHAHHA

Somalian Slap Fighta blogga, traina, and life coach.
Hit me up for discount rate
(02-15-2013 01:14 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]cheese its best in a tube

That's kinda genius.
giant duplos filling tight homes
[Image: 32834023.jpg]
Some quotes for inspiration.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddha

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -
Marcus Aurelius

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Charles Spurgeon

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. - John F. Kennedy

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
- Buddha

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

This Gandhi one is short and to the point -

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mahatma Gandhi
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mahatma Gandhi

---

these 2 are GOOD! THANKS REDNECK!
SLAPPIN' YOU WITH THE TRUTH
My cat's breath smells like cat food - Ralph Wiggum
I was thinking that we could probably paraphrase something, based on a couple of those quotes, and make it our own.

I'd like to say something like "for those who CAN handle the truth", but I think the whole 'handle the truth' thing has been played out, lol.
yeah something edgy.. but along the lines of those quotes!

it's tough!

but I think you set this thread in the right direction prof!
“Truth is not a reward for good behaviour, nor a prize for passing some tests. It cannot be brought about. It is the primary, the unborn, the ancient source of all that is. You are eligible because you are. You need not merit truth. It is your own....all you need is a little courage."

- Nisargadatta Maharaj

Obviously too long, but one of favorites.
good quote dean. We need to condense these things and make it edgy!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's