Evil Academy

Full Version: I am Truth Puppet - AMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to simply type 'Go!', but there is a 5 character minimum.

Go!
hi foggy. glad you made it here.
(07-16-2013 11:58 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]hi foggy. glad you made it here.

Thank you. & despite my opposition to the sort of speculation that goes on here, I actually have a real interest in some of the interests shared among the members of this forum.
yes. conspiracy is an interesting phenomenon. You are right in that a lot of it bullshit. Here we try to find out what is true and what is not true.
Are you a sock puppet?

Also my name is Vutulaki please dont call me by my current SN it was due to a lost bet.
(07-16-2013 12:06 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes. conspiracy is an interesting phenomenon. You are right in that a lot of it bullshit. Here we try to find out what is true and what is not true.

No. I registered with my foggybottomOG e-mail address, & mentioned waiting for activation on the OG. The foggybottom name was chosen in haste, so I'm not really attached to it.

I thought Truth Puppet was fitting.
Well, what are you waiting for... grill him! Figure out what NWO agency he works for, or what kind of psychological weakness makes him cling to his sheep-consciousness in spite of the overwhelming weight of evidence against his worldview. Let's go people!
Respect authority and question nothing.
(07-16-2013 01:34 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Respect authority and question nothing.

Amen. Wink
(07-16-2013 01:34 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Respect authority and question nothing.
False. Reject all authority, and question everything. Everything is black and white. If something looks gray, yell at it until it turns black or white! This is called "reality theory" Big Grin
^ you're not well read in my views. I preach a pro-authority message. Authority that respects the people.

faux anti-authoritarianism is a big reason why people are being oppressed by authority. it separates the ruler from the ruled.
I was responding to redneck. I am aware that you are a would-be totalitarian.
Given the choice in becoming either a 'light bulb' and a 'light switch', which one would you be and why?
(07-16-2013 05:02 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Given the choice in becoming either a 'light bulb' and a 'light switch', which one would you be and why?

Light bulb... so that I might illuminate this dark world!
(07-16-2013 01:39 PM)Tiresias Wrote: [ -> ]
False. Reject all authority, and question everything. Everything is black and white. If something looks gray, yell at it until it turns black or white! This is called "reality theory" Big Grin

That's more my thing.

About time for Yaa Dong. Do you know about Yaa Dong Tess?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's