Evil Academy

Full Version: Snitching aint easy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You think it's easy doing the right thing? Walking the righteous path? Living your life by a moral code? Not being tempted by sin?
Well yes it is for me, but i am a christian.

However I speak of your average hoodlum associate, resident, realitve or similar, he witnesses crime on a daily basis, perhaps & probably domestic violence & rape, yet does nothing, by his enabling is he doomed to eventually follow that path?
Is being a silent witness a pathway to a deviant, destructive & ultimately destructive life of sadness, horror & future grog the sons of the fathers visited upon the sons.

What i ask is, the no Snitching dogma, will it lead to exponential lowering of values & morals, as such is it the greatest crime of all, thus are the snitchs the true saints ?

Coieniche' fatal chev nevasadz
Calo you a Catholic?
Laspsed I expect you could call it

seems like there are a lot of lapsed or former catholics on this board
Pappy woulda whupped me but good if he ever caught me snitchin'
(07-15-2013 07:04 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]You think it's easy doing the right thing? Walking the righteous path? Living your life by a moral code? Not being tempted by sin?
Well yes it is for me, but i am a christian.

However I speak of your average hoodlum associate, resident, realitve or similar, he witnesses crime on a daily basis, perhaps & probably domestic violence & rape, yet does nothing, by his enabling is he doomed to eventually follow that path?
Is being a silent witness a pathway to a deviant, destructive & ultimately destructive life of sadness, horror & future grog the sons of the fathers visited upon the sons.

What i ask is, the no Snitching dogma, will it lead to exponential lowering of values & morals, as such is it the greatest crime of all, thus are the snitchs the true saints ?

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

-Troy Duffy
Reported

[Image: tumblr_lm7jzrrxem1qjv48ho1_500.jpg]
I dont really have anything against snitching on something that causes harm to someone
As for myself, Id rather deal with my own problems
Snitches get stitches around these parts OP.
(07-17-2013 10:50 AM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Snitches get stitches around these parts OP.

A man who is true to himself has to stand by his moral code, be that in the face of threats, real or imagined, he can no do less if is to eventually meet his maker and say "yes I was righteous "
[Image: InwJbP.jpg]
[Image: code_Moral_judo-4.gif.jpg]
I don't speak Frog.
So are you German Swiss?
(07-17-2013 12:27 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]I don't speak Frog.

I find that hard to believe, anyone who has any reasonable level of education has at least a conversational level of French at the very minimum.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's