Evil Academy

Full Version: Trayvon Martin & Black Riots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Effective divide and conquer against, and even in among, various racial groups. As much as I hate the nwo, at times, I have to tip my hat at their success.
From the video:

Quote:"And you'all wonder why I sit here and tell you that not only is your culture in decline, it's standing still".
^ I can't wait videos at work. Is that in reference to white or black people?
(07-14-2013 12:33 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]Effective divide and conquer against, and even in among, various racial groups. As much as I hate the nwo, at times, I have to tip my hat at their success.

There's no doubt about it.

It works so incredibly well with the African American community because of the extreme group think that goes on in the community.

African Americans have been programmed through years of liberal indoctrination to view their community in a monolithic way and having interests that fit perfectly with the liberal agenda of big government controlling the masses.

The few people that step out of line and speak out against the group, such as this man, get labeled Uncle Tom and are attacked.

The equivalent of Uncle Tom in the leftist lexicon is "false consciousness".
(07-14-2013 12:43 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]^ I can't wait videos at work. Is that in reference to white or black people?

Black people. It's his very last point of the video before he signs off.

He was saying in the video that "White" flight - which included Black middle class flight and business flight - resulted from the previous rioting in the '60s, with the resulting degradation in many Black areas of America, and that effectively Blacks haven't learned anything from the past.
part 2 is even better. This dude is the most real black man I have ever seen. He hits the nail right on the head.

This guy is such a hero.
Shah thank you for introducing him.
If the races had been reversed, none of the presstitutes on the three major US networks would have bothered speaking a word about this trial. Just earlier today I ate at a Viet restaurant with some buddies, and up on the flat screen TV this shit is plastered all over the headlines. These bumbling buffoons in the US media have been talking about this trial non-stop for the past week or so, it is absolutely nauseating how unprofessional these moral reprobates are.

Not a few months ago there was case of a group of black thugs in Georgia who SHOT A WHITE BABY in a stroller while his mother looked on in complete horror. And of course, they called her a cracka. As for public reactions, who'd a guessed it? Absolute silence from the black community. Not a single word expressing condolences to the victim's family from the race hustlers at the NAACP or Urban League.

There are crimes that are literally 100x more disgusting than this being committed every single year in this country by "sons of Obama", and yet nobody dares to call these hate crimes... I mean seriously, beating up old Chinese ladies in Oakland for a bus voucher? Can you possibly sink any lower as a race, culture, and people? People in the ghetto are a disgrace to blacks everywhere on the planet, and believe me when I say this -- go ask some Nigerian immigrants what they think about Ray Ray and Dontel. Shit, even street orphans in the slums of Lagos are nowhere near this mentally depraved.

"FUCK YOU RAYCISS CRACKA YOU KNOW NOT ALL NIGGAZ IS LIKE DAT AN HOW YOU KNOW DAT WHITE HOE AINT BE RACIALLY PROFILIN, NO JUSTICE NO PEACE RIP BABY TRAY TRAY, SHO IS!"

The ratio of black-on-white homicides to white-on-black homicides is something like 10 to one, which is staggering when you consider that there are 4-5 non-hispanic whites for every black in America.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
I wouldn't be talking about this if it weren't in my face every single day. I look at google news -- NOTHING but trayvon stories. I go outside, and eat at a restaurant -- up on a TV screen, some blonde bimbo on HLN is busy defending the legacy of lil baby tray tray. I walk to a bodega, and there is a black man wearing a trayvon T-shirt. Idiot liberals discussing this non-stop on facebook.

You might not like what I say. But facts are facts.

Nothing I have said so far about ghetto dwellers is any worse than the shit EVILYOSHIDA has said about Chinese or Koreans. If you can't handle the heat, maybe you shouldn't be wearing a hoodie in 95 degree weather, bitch?

This is a more relevant video than ever.

That preview pic makes me laugh every time

(07-14-2013 12:15 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]If the races had been reversed, none of the presstitutes on the three major US networks would have bothered speaking a word about this trial. Just earlier today I ate at a Viet restaurant with some buddies, and up on the flat screen TV this shit is plastered all over the headlines. These bumbling buffoons in the US media have been talking about this trial non-stop for the past week or so, it is absolutely nauseating how unprofessional these moral reprobates are.

Not a few months ago there was case of a group of black thugs in Georgia who SHOT A WHITE BABY in a stroller while his mother looked on in complete horror. And of course, they called her a cracka. As for public reactions, who'd a guessed it? Absolute silence from the black community. Not a single word expressing condolences to the victim's family from the race hustlers at the NAACP or Urban League.

There are crimes that are literally 100x more disgusting than this being committed every single year in this country by "sons of Obama", and yet nobody dares to call these hate crimes... I mean seriously, beating up old Chinese ladies in Oakland for a bus voucher? Can you possibly sink any lower as a race, culture, and people? People in the ghetto are a disgrace to blacks everywhere on the planet, and believe me when I say this -- go ask some Nigerian immigrants what they think about Ray Ray and Dontel. Shit, even street orphans in the slums of Lagos are nowhere near this mentally depraved.

"FUCK YOU RAYCISS CRACKA YOU KNOW NOT ALL NIGGAZ IS LIKE DAT AN HOW YOU KNOW DAT WHITE HOE AINT BE RACIALLY PROFILIN, NO JUSTICE NO PEACE RIP BABY TRAY TRAY, SHO IS!"

The ratio of black-on-white homicides to white-on-black homicides is something like 10 to one, which is staggering when you consider that there are 4-5 non-hispanic whites for every black in America.

TTT because I am a mean cunt and need to repent for my insatiable hatred and bigotry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's