Evil Academy

Full Version: Alright. Call The Verdict. Trayvon/Zimmerman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Call it like you gambling on it. From a political stand-point. Legal stand-point and the moral stand-point.

Let's do it.

Legally, I believe he should walk. No evidence proven other than self-defense. Period.

Politically, because of the nation-wide sensationalism and the anti-zimmerman media storm with the threat of black panther violence that could cause more lives/damage etc, they might just make Zimmerman a sacrificial lamb. Give him man-slaughter.
I screen name bet you f*ggot
Manslaughter
He should get the death penalty if that kid was white he would still be alive FACT!

Go buy skittles......

Get shot by fat white cunt....
[Image: death-of-a-talking-point-palin-gifford-t...111005.jpg]
(07-12-2013 12:20 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]He should get the death penalty if that kid was white he would still be alive FACT!

Go buy skittles......

Get shot by fat white cunt....

He's messican Jew yo
Messican Jews be white n sheeet yo!
I don't understand a thing rubber duck just said......

so what's your call?
Manslaughter

You change your name to whatever I like for a period of no shorter than six months and you also cant fuck Shanahashah for the duration of that period.
So he bitches out

Unbecoming of an Investment banker, awesome fighter, male model, wrestling champ pick up artist

Maybe Ill name you "good will hunting"
A Mexican Jew? WTF LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(07-12-2013 12:42 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Manslaughter

You change your name to whatever I like for a period of no shorter than six months and you also cant fuck Shanahashah for the duration of that period.

alright you're on. I'll be GOOD WILL HUNTING

SN bet. I'm taking anything below manslaughter. You can take everything above.
(07-12-2013 12:34 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Messican Jews be white n sheeet yo!

Not in this man's Germany!
I haven't followed the story, not really interested in tabloid stories but I hope he beats it.

Want to see the riots.
George Zimmerman will walk. Their prosecution does not stand a CHANCE. Point, counterpoint blah blah all that is unnecessary, because Trayvon's family doesn't even have a case to begin with.

All of this was ginned up by the media, because the saga of lil' baby Tray Tray and Notorious George has brought in the ratings like no other. They are seriously trying to push this "evil white man guns down innocent youf of color" narrative. They even went as far as to push an old photo of Tray Tray (before he hit puberty) to make him look like an innocent child, and doctored Zimmerman's tape recording to make him sound racist.

When it was exposed that this guy wasn't white, the NYT used the phrase "white hispanic" for the first time ever in its history. This is how shameless these people are.

[Image: clrvzup.jpg]
Proud son of the Nordic Aryan race

Jesus, I have whiter skin than this motherfucker.

When in reality this was a classic case of a guy who gunned down a black thug, nothing new here. So what if he racially profiled? Funny how nobody mentions that Zimmerman's community had seen a spree of robberies over the months prior to the incident, all of them perpetrated by young black males.

crimestatistics.jpg

They had over a year to prepare their star witness, Rachel Jeantizzle or whoever the fuck, and she can't read cursive or speak in complete sentences. HOURS and hours of semi-intelligible nonsense caught on camera. NO testimony against the defendant, all we heard was a sassy ghetto "Wutchuu want white boy? Mmm-hmm!" attitude. She looks like Precious with a cheap Bangladeshi weave, and is twice as retarded.

There is even a scene where the prosecutor dry humps a pillow on the floor, demonstrating how Zimmerman "tackled" the innocent black youf' or something. They are desperate at this point, clutching at STRAWS. There is absolutely no way they are going to convince a jury of white women.

WTF is wrong with the idiots in Florida, is there something in the water that makes them extra stupid?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's