Evil Academy

Full Version: Anonymous Hacking Group - Was run by the fBi for 8 Months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsurprising as for some time the greatest & largest hacking organisations are govt run & funded

Digital activist and journalist Quinn Norton says hacker group Anonymous has survived dozens of arrests in the United States, but there are a "lot of broken spirits" in the US following the crackdown on the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Norton, famed for her lucid accounts of Anonymous, including one, Inside Anonymous, that featured in Wired magazine in July last year, will deliver a keynote speech at InternetNZ's Nethui in Wellington this morning.

In Inside Anonymous, Norton detailed the impact on Anonymous of the arrest of 28 year-old hacker and mentor Hector Xavier Monsegur, alias "Sabu", who was turned by the FBI in 2011 after being threatened with 124 years' jail time.

Norton said yesterday [Monday] that she believed the FBI was complicit in more than 50 hacks during the eight month period after it arrested Monsegur and secretly took over his online identity to gather and, she claims, generate evidence against other "Anons"

"The biggest, 'scariest' most bombastic hacking group in Anonymous, Antisec, was pretty much run by the FBI, it turns out. It is as yet an untold story."

She estimated a few dozen "Anons" were now serving time and said the penalties they could be threatened with had become "psychotic" in their severity.

A close friend, Aaron Schwartz, a former co-owner of internet company Reddit, hanged himself in his New York apartment in January after he was arrested and threatened with 35 years' jail and a US$1m fine for illegally accessing academic journals from an online digital library.

One of Anonymous' more active periods was during a string of protests after his death, Norton said. But the media interest in the loose-knit movement, which she described in her Wired article as "a sort of self-appointed immune system for the internet", had ebbed, she said.

"A lot of their earlier efforts got more media attention that they deserved. It probably gets slightly less than it deserves now. A lot of people think of Anonymous as having 'gone away' because it doesn't get as much media coverage, but that is not always an indicator of what is happening in the world."

"America is in a state of total political inertia," she said. "We can't fund keeping our bridges up, let alone prison reform. Our electric grid is failing - we are looking at rolling blackouts in cities now. I consider it a slowly-grinding-to-a-halt failed state.

"Nobody is quite sure how to present the idea that we would like to have our rights respected in a way that is going to have any impact on our own legislative system. Right now public protests in the US are quite muted because the crackdown on Occupy was so brutal and so hard."
This is no surprise and brought up by myself and many others on a post on that lame ass Murica forum.

America is turning into a completely fabricated reality. So fucking lame these black coat agents
very easy to see.

I became highly suspicious when they targeted Sony, a relatively ethical company so severely.
Question: Was ANONYMOUS created as a SUBVERSION TACTIC to influence the little Hobbits and do TACTICAL post 9/11 NORTHWOOD type ATTACKS on the internet for strategic political-military-security-intelligence gathering purposes?

Strange, its always a teenage kid the FBI arrests as the "FALL GUY"? Years ago, I would sometimes be an AGENT PROVOCATEUR, and stir the pot so to speak. My job required me to go into a city with my "BOYS" and kick some serious ass. Guns and Drugs for Uncle. I lived and worked in a very evil and dirty world. Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs, Hollywood personalities, the Mafia, and lets not forget about the "ALPHABETS". Black Ops feeding a machine.

I would rub elbows with people from all walks of life. Sometimes I would look like a badass biker, and other times, I would bounce around wearing suit and tie. I had lots of "HATS". Talk about multiple personalities. My training begun when I was 5 years old. You just don't grab someone off the street when their in the 20's and say this is what your going to do. It doesn't work that way at all. Start young and by the time their about 18 years old they're ready for whatever. I loved it. I'm not going to lie about that. Money. Pussy. Free beer. I was a happy guy.

Yet I still had a profound interest in the SECRET TEACHINGS. When I wasn't running around taking care of business I was busy studying things occult. I became a MASTER MASON when I was 21 years old. My Grandfather was a 33rd Scottish Rite Freemason and OPENED DOORS for me. One can enter the TEMPLE by one door and leave by another.
Anon = agents provacateurs
(07-09-2013 10:15 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]This is no surprise and brought up by myself and many others on a post on that lame ass Murica forum.

America is turning into a completely fabricated reality. So fucking lame these black coat agents

Great post

Oldie but goodie
(05-22-2014 11:14 AM)Horus Rising Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Was ANONYMOUS created as a SUBVERSION TACTIC to influence the little Hobbits and do TACTICAL post 9/11 NORTHWOOD type ATTACKS on the internet for strategic political-military-security-intelligence gathering purposes?

Strange, its always a teenage kid the FBI arrests as the "FALL GUY"? Years ago, I would sometimes be an AGENT PROVOCATEUR, and stir the pot so to speak. My job required me to go into a city with my "BOYS" and kick some serious ass. Guns and Drugs for Uncle. I lived and worked in a very evil and dirty world. Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs, Hollywood personalities, the Mafia, and lets not forget about the "ALPHABETS". Black Ops feeding a machine.

I would rub elbows with people from all walks of life. Sometimes I would look like a badass biker, and other times, I would bounce around wearing suit and tie. I had lots of "HATS". Talk about multiple personalities. My training begun when I was 5 years old. You just don't grab someone off the street when their in the 20's and say this is what your going to do. It doesn't work that way at all. Start young and by the time their about 18 years old they're ready for whatever. I loved it. I'm not going to lie about that. Money. Pussy. Free beer. I was a happy guy.

Yet I still had a profound interest in the SECRET TEACHINGS. When I wasn't running around taking care of business I was busy studying things occult. I became a MASTER MASON when I was 21 years old. My Grandfather was a 33rd Scottish Rite Freemason and OPENED DOORS for me. One can enter the TEMPLE by one door and leave by another.

Horus, your post is fucking with my dyslexia..Is tis about you? you are speaking of yourself? I entered a lodge when I was 21 as well, my grandfather was also 33rd degree Scottish Rite.
(05-22-2014 11:41 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Horus, your post is fucking with my dyslexia..Is tis about you? you are speaking of yourself? I entered a lodge when I was 21 as well, my grandfather was also 33rd degree Scottish Rite.

what, I am speaking of myself. That is some coincidence.
It used to be awesome, but then became camped by God knows how many government agencies and sucked.

Everyone moved to IRC. I don't do IRC. Whatever.

[Image: Calledpizza.jpg?1317929229]

[Image: 1189487339012.png]

[Image: 4chanpartyvan.jpg?1317925053]
good thread.
Reference URL's