Evil Academy

Full Version: Was the Super Bowl power outage a signal of things to come?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeg2Br8Zj...e=youtu.be

Still figuring out how to post stuff here but the above link only touches briefly on a subject i've been looking closely at the last year.

The fact that the power went out at 13:22 in the 3rd quarter is interesting to me based on that study.

Anyone who has studied the Skull & Bones know that for some reason the numbers 322 have an important meaning to them.

I have been watching many vids being produced by 119 Ministries and they have a very compelling series called "End of Days". It's a 6 part series and is several hours in length so i don't expect everyone to watch. But if you're so inclined, there are some amazing "coincidences"(i don't believe in coincidences, of course) that seem to point to certain dates quickly approaching by using the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation(to name a few).

Here's a link if anyone is interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twNak31Dh...sppls1fEFU

Considering that the elite occultists running the show(or at least attempting to) like to "call their shots", it seems that March 22 MIGHT be a date to be aware of as a possible trigger point planned long ago.

I know this probably seems like a stretch, but the more i look into this the more i think that we might be very close to the beginning of treacherous times like nothing we've ever seen.

Feel free to ask questions or rip this theory to threads....i'm game. I'll try to keep checking back in here because this theory requires some looking into before it can be understood....
There is something to numerology but it is tough to find out when it's a coincidence or it's conscious.

One thing I recently found out was that the first apple computer was sold for 666.66

coupled with their Apple logo.. i would say they do believe in some of type of Mystery/occult beliefs.

although the logo designer does deny it.
You know Fugazi, I didn't even watch the game...I had to work.

I did catch one of the commercials this morning and that's exactly what came to mind.

It was almost trying to warn you that they had something big planned.

A while back, on another website, I pointed toward March 2013.

I have heard rumors that they have something in mind for that month.

The good news it...the more people become aware of it and speak up, the less more likely it is these type of 'planned events' get postponed.
Since it's probably not fair of me to expect anyone to hurry up and watch the whole 119 series, i give you a small taste of what's shown....a VERY small taste.

One of the MANY prophecies Jesus(and all the prophets) mentioned when asked, "What will be the signs of your coming again, and the end of the age" was a peculiar bit Jesus mentioned concerning the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet. He says,"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandSmile

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

What's so interesting about March 22 of this year is that it falls exactly one day after winter and one day before the Sabbath....

This is just a glimpse of how 119 ministries manages to show how the pieces to the puzzle ALL seem to line up for a time fast approaching. But you'd have to watch the vids in full to understand how they link it all together. And they DO NOT declare that they are 100% sure of anything(like that dumbass pastor who declared that May 21st was the rapture)....they ask everyone to TEST their theory and provide them feedback if any of it contradicts other scripture or even if their math is incorrect....
(02-05-2013 04:05 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]You know Fugazi, I didn't even watch the game...I had to work.

I did catch one of the commercials this morning and that's exactly what came to mind.

The good news it...the more people become aware of it and speak up, the less more likely it is these type of 'planned events' get postponed.

There is this masonic conspiracy guy called Lindsay Williams who is supposedly "part of the elite" and he said that the illuminists actually do have a rule.. and that is they must first publicly tell people what they are going to do before they do it.

this was quite interesting to me.
(02-05-2013 04:05 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]You know Fugazi, I didn't even watch the game...I had to work.

There is this masonic conspiracy guy called Lindsay Williams who is supposedly "part of the elite" and he said that the illuminists actually do have a rule.. and that is they must first publicly tell people what they are going to do before they do it.

this was quite interesting to me.
Yeah EY, I think that's become pretty obvious by now.

Maybe it has something to do with the 'laws of alchemy' or some other group rule/honor system.

But that's what they do and it appears that if enough people catch on, the event doesn't happen.

But when people don't...the event happens and the clues are picked up and put together in hindsight.

So I think it's good that people are becoming aware.
(02-05-2013 04:08 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's probably not fair of me to expect anyone to hurry up and watch the whole 119 series, i give you a small taste of what's shown....a VERY small taste.

One of the MANY prophecies Jesus(and all the prophets) mentioned when asked, "What will be the signs of your coming again, and the end of the age" was a peculiar bit Jesus mentioned concerning the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet. He says,"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandSmile

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

What's so interesting about March 22 of this year is that it falls exactly one day after winter and one day before the Sabbath....

This is just a glimpse of how 119 ministries manages to show how the pieces to the puzzle ALL seem to line up for a time fast approaching. But you'd have to watch the vids in full to understand how they link it all together. And they DO NOT declare that they are 100% sure of anything(like that dumbass pastor who declared that May 21st was the rapture)....they ask everyone to TEST their theory and provide them feedback if any of it contradicts other scripture or even if their math is incorrect....

interesting.

At first I did not believe any of this stuff because I did not think grown men could be this bored inserting symbols or playing games with numbers.. but it's true. they do in fact do stuff like this.

Didn't the bible say.. "no one knows the time nor the day?"

i think that is the position of the Roman Church too.
The " no man knows the day or the hour " verse is the most often MISQUOTED verse in the bible when referencing the return of Jesus.

It's used to suggest that His return can happen at any time and therefor, not worth looking into. But all one has to do is read that quote in its entirety to realize that Jesus was saying that it's refering to a completely different time AFTER the millenium when Heaven and Earth pass away and new ones are created by God.

"29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of THAT(emphasis mine) day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
Interesting.

So you do believe such a time can be predicted?
A lot of christians who believe the lie that they'll be secretly raptured BEFORE the tribulation begins use that verse but conveniently don't put it in its proper context.

The fact is Jesus cannot return at any time or he'd be a liar. He clearly states that it must happen AFTER the tribulation of the last days...Wink

BTW, the Roman Catholic church hardly even touches the entire book of Revelation because they'd have us believe that Jesus' work is done and it's now THEIR job to lead the flock, so to speak. The pope is considered the Vicar of Christ, or the replacement of Him. The pope's word is final, according to their theology, and what he says goes regardless of whether it contradicts scripture. That's blasphemy, plain and simple.

I know you sympathize with the Roman Catholic church in some respects, EY, but while they may promote some 'good works', they completely deny the power in the blood of Jesus. That's why they center their entire ritual around re-crucifying Jesus every sunday. And also why they depict Him as still crucified on the cross. That is idolatry and bad theology. The fact is, Jesus was buried and rose from the dead, thus defeating death and is alive today, waiting patiently for all those who would accept Him as their savior.

Not sure if that makes sense to someone not that familiar with biblical theology...
I agree with you. I do not think the Roman Church teaches the pure teachings of Christ. In fact i would say they do seem more in line with paganism, but instead of preaching new age utopian beliefs, they spread some good common sense values.
but biblical theology is something I would like to know more about. Please do post more, because this is an area I want to learn more about.
(02-05-2013 04:43 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

Absolutely. God is outside of our space/time continuum.

He declares the end from the very beginning because He is not constrained to our 3 dimensional realm. I think this is why some people have a hard time with the concept. The attempt to consider God only in our space/time as if he's just a really old man sitting up on a cloud somewhere.

The fact is, the bible has been very bold with its prophecies and leaves itself open to being completely disregarded entirely if those prophecies didn't come true. It's interesting that EVERY sign that the enite bible predicts about the second coming(both in the Old and New Testaments) are happening today or are at least more possible today than at any other time in history. Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel become a nation again will not pass before His coming. That was a bold "prediction" considering Israel hadn't existed for almost 2000 years. How many other ancient countries have "resurrected", if you will?

Now, one could say that the Illuminati(specifically the Rothchilds) made sure that that prophecy came true and thus, it wasn't God but man. To which i'd say that God uses everyone(even evil) to His greater Purpose.

Another one, off the top of my head, is the prophecy that the ENTIRE WORLD will WATCH as the two witnesses are killed by the anti-christ and will rejoice because of his deception that they were the troublemakers, so to speak. Up until just the last 60 years or so was that even possible, for everyone in the world to witness an event at the same time.

Food for thought....
(02-05-2013 05:04 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2013 04:43 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

Absolutely. God is outside of our space/time continuum.

He declares the end from the very beginning because He is not constrained to our 3 dimensional realm. I think this is why some people have a hard time with the concept. The attempt to consider God only in our space/time as if he's just a really old man sitting up on a cloud somewhere.

The fact is, the bible has been very bold with its prophecies and leaves itself open to being completely disregarded entirely if those prophecies didn't come true. It's interesting that EVERY sign that the enite bible predicts about the second coming(both in the Old and New Testaments) are happening today or are at least more possible today than at any other time in history. Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel become a nation again will not pass before His coming. That was a bold "prediction" considering Israel hadn't existed for almost 2000 years. How many other ancient countries have "resurrected", if you will?

Now, one could say that the Illuminati(specifically the Rothchilds) made sure that that prophecy came true and thus, it wasn't God but man. To which i'd say that God uses everyone(even evil) to His greater Purpose.

Another one, off the top of my head, is the prophecy that the ENTIRE WORLD will WATCH as the two witnesses are killed by the anti-christ and will rejoice because of his deception that they were the troublemakers, so to speak. Up until just the last 60 years or so was that even possible, for everyone in the world to witness an event at the same time.

Food for thought....

I agree with that as well.

These arguments between 'believers' and 'non-believers' arguing about whether an old man lives the sky...I just find it hard to grasp.

In Vedanta, we might classify 'God' as 'Awareness' or 'Emptiness'.

In Catholic school, we were taught that God is 'omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient'.

I now see those descriptions as one and the same.

And so there's no conflict.

I see myself as I AM...a Catholic, an Atheist, a Buddhist, a follower of Vedanta.

Everything I have ever been...I Am That.

A child of God amongst other children of God.

The only differences, the only divisions, are simply created in the mind.

Drop the mind and sit in silence w/ God for a while.

You will come to know that 'He is in you, and you are in Him'.

And when you become One with God...the need for labels and titles slowly fall away as there is no longer any internal need for them.

Both Jesus and Nisargadatta both spoke about 'becoming like a child'.

Having that simplicity, that honesty, that child-like innocence...the mind becomes purified(reborn/resurrected).

Often, we lose it as a small child...lose it as we become conditioned...and then spend the rest of our lives looking for it again.

A shell game, in a way.

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

- Jesus

I respect that teaching and, in that sense, I am still a Christian(Catholic).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's