Evil Academy

Full Version: Former congressman discusses the Israeli lobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thanks for that. I always admired the man for standing up to the government and going to prison.
What a boss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
james trafficant was a little wacky with his dress style and weird mod paul weller style hairpiece, but he was a bit of a maverick in his time in congress and ruffled a lot of feathers. there was always a lot of theories about him getting set up and railroaded into prison for some of the stances he took. i've always wondered about that. by the way, he was one of the guys who took a stand against the FBI and CIA's offical story of that flight getting shot down we discussed here a few weeks ago, he was a real thorn in the government's side in that case.
Amazing that he is openly talking about the ZOG theory here like this. The Zionist Occupation Government has been one of the riskiest conspiracy theories for anyone to talk about, let alone a former US Representative. The closest you'll hear guys get to it is criticizing AIPAC, and even that happens sparsely with guys willing to do it being few and far between. ZOG is probably what Abe Foxman and Morris Dees spend half their money paying our politicians to discredit and ignore, when it is quite a credible theory that has been popular for many decades, especially during the height of the militia movement in the 80's and 90's.

It's been gaining traction again lately, just under different names. How could it not? Look at the wars we get dragged into, look into AIPAC's power, look at how Netayahu gets fawned over by our leaders when he speaks in front of them and gets standing ovation after standing ovation while the guy is running what people all over the world consider an apartheid state, look at the U.S. refusal to acknowledge Israel's nuclear and chemical arsenal, look at Israel's carte blanche to commit acts of aggression and hostility at will against its neighbors with no condemnation from us or Canada, look at their insistence on expanding their territories year after year against international law, look at their harboring of war criminals, look at their human rights violations, infighting amongst themselves and their treatment of women both Israeli and American that would bring intense scrutiny if they were anyone else, look at their treatment of even American Jewish visitors, harassing them, telling them to go home, the vile and disgusting way they often act towards them. Look at how they still haven't officially apologized for murdering Rachael Corrie, but instead have taunted her family and supporters. Look at the way American Jews insist on keeping such a close bond with Israel (even though American Jews ties with Israel are usually tenuous at best) by working on kibbutzes there and joining their IDF but not our armed services. Look at how guys like Rahm Emmanuel, whose ties with Israel are so strong he shouldn't even be allowed to be a White House janitor let alone an IDF member who became a White House Chief of Staff then a big city mayor.

I could go on and on but will stop because I am not anti Semitic and do not want to make Jews feel unwelcome here. I want Jews to come here and give me perspective that I might be missing. But I am just pointing out the facts. ZOG is real and the way Jewish lobby groups have managed to turn it into a myth that only rabid anti Semites talk about is astounding. Trafficant has some coglioni for saying this stuff. If he wasn't wacky looking and hadn't gone through the disgraces he has, I don't think they'd let him talk so openly like this. The guy is a real trip. Good thread.
Greta to lose her Fox prime time spot?

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/greta-van.../id/513438

"Is Greta Van Susteren leaving Fox News? Despite an adamant denial earlier this week, the speculation that the host of "On the Record With Greta Van Susteren" is leaving her prime time slot to move to CNN just won't die down.

The allegations were bolstered by a Tuesday New York Times article about fellow Fox anchor Megyn Kelly joining the prime time lineup, further fueling the buzz that Van Susteren's "On the Record" could be bumped from its coveted 10 p.m. time slot.

"Several Web sites, including Mediaite, reported this week that Ms. Van Susteren had held talks with CNN, seeking a job at that network," the Times' Bill Carter wrote. "A CNN executive confirmed Tuesday that those talks had taken place."
(07-06-2013 06:11 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing that he is openly talking about the ZOG theory here like this. The Zionist Occupation Government has been one of the riskiest conspiracy theories for anyone to talk about, let alone a former US representative. The closest you'll here guys get to it is criticizing AIPAC, and even that is few and far between. ZOG is probably what Abe Foxman and Morris Dees spend half their money paying our politicians to discredit and ignore, when it is quite a credible theory that has been popular for many decades, especially during the height of the militia movement in the 80's and 90's. It's been gaining traction again lately, just under different names. How could it not? Look at the wars we get dragged into, look into AIPAC's power, look at how Netayahu gets fawned over by our leaders when he speaks in front of them and gets standing ovation after standing ovation while the guy is running what people all over the world consider a an apartheid state, look at the U.S. refusal to acknowledge Israel's nuclear and chemical arsenal, look at Israel's carte blanche to commit acts of aggression and hostility at will against its neighbors with no condemnation from us or Canada, look at their insistence on expanding their territories year after year against international law, look at their harboring of war criminals, look at their human rights violations and infighting amongst themselves and treatment of women that would bring intense scrutiny if they were anyone else, look at their treatment of even American Jewish visitors, look at the vile and disgusting way their IDF conducts itself on a daily basis and they think it is funny, look at the way our media, especially Hollywood is especially unwilling to ever go after them. Look at the way American Jews insist on keeping such a close bond with Israel (even though American Jews ties with Israel are often tenuous at best) by working on kibbutzes there and joining their IDF but not our armed services. Look at how guys like Rahm Emmanuel did this but was able to raise to such a prominent position in the United States government anyway even though no true ties to them really exist, I could go on and on but will stop because I am not anti Semitic and do not want to make Jews feel unwelcome here. I want Jews to come here and give me perspective that I might be missing. But I am just pointing out the facts. ZOG is real and the way Jewish lobby groups have managed to turn it into a myth that only rabid anti Semites talk about in is astounding. Trafficant has some coglioni for saying this shit. If he wasn't so wacky looking at hadn't gone through the disgraces he has, I don't think they'd let him talk so openly like this. The guy is a real trip. Good thread.

All true. Needs to be said.
Reference URL's