Evil Academy

Full Version: 7ft tall Australian Aboriginals extinct thanks to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you know who....

"By the turn of last century, they had gained notoriety by passing vessels and explorers as "a physically superior race of tribal Aboriginals" and "the giants of the north". They had adapted to their environment superbly. They were big and strong, some as tall as 7ft. Their lives were intertwined with the massive tides, cyclones, intruders and the daily pursuit of food. Soon after this film was taken in 1929, the Yawujibia people vanished and their disappearance sparked one of the north-west's greatest mysteries. What brought about their demise? And how could an entire tribe of over 300 people just disappear? Stories of a huge tidal wave or great wars with neighbouring tribes or visits from unfriendly aliens abound."

I shall find out more, this is 100% fact, I watch a video of these super abos in HS. They would have beaten west africans on the track and white people in the Olympic pool.
El Chupacabra got them?
Roanoke'd
No you Swedes did.
I've been saying this for years.

Prior to the arrival of the white man, the abos were some of the strongest and most physically robust people on Earth. There are records of abos outrunning colonial police mounted on horses, or 70-80 kmh. You cannot beat that sort of energy and raw physique.

It was the carbs, the booze, the petrol, and the white man's diseases that eventually did them in. RIP to a once great race.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
This exactly what I am talking about.

[Image: Bathurst_Island_men.jpg]

PURE natty physique. No weightlifting, no steroids, no supplements, no creatine, nada.

How come black can cope with these vices? Just a larger population?
Those are Torres Straight Islanders not abos.
(07-05-2013 02:41 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]How come black can cope with these vices? Just a larger population?

West africans have had well over 2000-3000 years of exposure to booze and agriculture. Pearl millet, african rice, etc.

Abos had absolutely none.

(07-05-2013 02:27 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]I've been saying this for years.

Prior to the arrival of the white man, the abos were some of the strongest and most physically robust people on Earth. There are records of abos outrunning colonial police mounted on horses, or 70-80 kmh. You cannot beat that sort of energy and raw physique.

It was the carbs, the booze, the petrol, and the white man's diseases that eventually did them in. RIP to a once great race.

Some of the aboriginals playing in the NRL still resemble that description.
(07-05-2013 02:43 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Those are Torres Straight Islanders not abos.

Wrong. Bathurst island is abo territory, perilously close to the mainland.

(07-05-2013 02:32 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]This exactly what I am talking about.

PURE natty physique. No weightlifting, no steroids, no supplements, no creatine, nada.

yeah. pure raw muscle.

that old guy looks so fit.. it's not that saggy old guy fit either.
(07-05-2013 02:49 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 02:32 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]This exactly what I am talking about.

yeah. pure raw muscle.

that old guy looks so fit.. it's not that saggy old guy fit either.

Incredible muscle definition.
(07-05-2013 02:46 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 02:27 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]I've been saying this for years.

Some of the aboriginals playing in the NRL still resemble that description.

Name one please?
Yeah, I know this story, pretty sad. Same thing happened to the Yaghan and Ona Indians on Tierra Del Fuego. The white man came late, but once he finally arrived they were gone in a flash.
(07-05-2013 02:48 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 02:43 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Those are Torres Straight Islanders not abos.

Wrong. Bathurst island is abo territory, perilously close to the mainland.

Well lets agree to disagree, go call someone from Bathurst Island an aboriginal and let me know how it pans out haha

In YOUR defense Torres Straight Islands is near Cape York so you have a point.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's