Evil Academy

Full Version: Marvelous Movie Theater Prank U Fine Fellows May Enjoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

You need to use the 'youtube' loader for videos Karasu, not the 'image' one Smile
yeah, I believe I caught that faux pas and now is fixed Big Grin
(09-09-2021 02:19 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]

how do people get intimidated so fast that they even leave the place..?

What did they expect, to get beaten up for nothing in a movie theatre because there are a lot of big bald guys sitting there?

People live in fear...
^and let's say you walk into a movie theater full of Prison-Class looking Mexicans.....might you not hesitate a bit?

in fact I think it was people going against smart survival instincts which pressured themselves to "not be racist" and force themselves into a potentially threatening situation.

One man's "scared" is another man's "smart"?

is Propoganda Power forcing us to forego common-sense so as not to appear like classists, bigots, or racists?
I've been to biker bars before so I'd be fine with this.
walking in to terminator 2, no problem

walking in to debby does dallas, an issue
(09-10-2021 12:59 AM)Glimmer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2021 02:19 PM)karasu Wrote: [ -> ]

how do people get intimidated so fast that they even leave the place..?

What did they expect, to get beaten up for nothing in a movie theatre because there are a lot of big bald guys sitting there?

People live in fear...

seems staged a bit
although I do think some couples would leave
(09-11-2021 02:22 AM)KurtDangle Wrote: [ -> ]walking in to terminator 2, no problem

walking in to debby does dallas, an issue

I would hesitate i think if it was Brokeback mountain

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
But sitting next to you in a theater, you'd probably say:" Shut up, I don't like what you're saying?". And, of course, they weren't talking to you???!!!
Reference URL's