Evil Academy

Full Version: Democracy in Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Despite it being a third world second rate backwater the country of New Zealand seems to lead the way in open & honest democracy.

Kim dotcom the german internet tycoon currently wanted for extradition by the US govt for piracy of their Hollywood campaign funders movies & the like is at the moment telling their leader off, face to face, & is legal right to do do as a common citizen.

Dotcom as a citizen, indeed Any citizen had the legal right to make public submissions on any law the govt proposes to inact

A current law being proposed is the govts ability to spy on its citizens, any person off the street can request he talk personally before the prime minister (their equivalent of president I think) & the committee of congressmen who are proposing the law.

They can say face to face to the leader of their country, "i dont like your spying" and he is legally forced to listen to it.

Dotcom can thus harass laugh at & say what a joke this is on personal liberty, just imagine this happening in the USA, the president listening to any common citizen let alone being forced to, being told off with no teleprompter to defend himself with meaningless platitudes.

This is what democracy should be, the leader of the land being made to account for his actions before the citizens

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse
I remember when they were turning away US warships back in the day, because they had decided to be a 'nuclear free zone.' I've always kind of admired their moxie.
Ha dotcom is accusing the congressmen of having secret bank accounts, they remain silent in reply

Are you watching these proceedings online or via television man? Or just reading about them?
Reading tweets brotha

The showdown was eagerly awaited – Prime Minister John Key and internet mogul Kim Dotcom came face to face in Parliament over legislation extending the powers of the nation's spooks.And it didn't disappoint.

"Why are you red, Prime Minister?" Dotcom asked Key.

"I'm not," Key retorted. "Why are you sweating?"

Pointing to the big woolly scarf around his neck, the Megaupload founder explained: "I'm hot."

yeah.. they seem to be more fair.. giving Kim Dot Com a fair trial.
[Image: 141.jpg]

FUCK NEW ZEALAND
obama would be helpless without his teleprompter.

Imagine if Alex Jones got to talk to Obama one on one?

it would be a verbal slaughter.
If you guys dont cut this shit out Ill get squatdog to post here in a jiffy!

Yeah dats right biatches ...sssshhhhhhhhhh!
(07-03-2013 05:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]obama would be helpless without his teleprompter.

Imagine if Alex Jones got to talk to Obama one on one?

it would be a verbal slaughter.

The thing is if the US was a democracy as its supposed to be jones would be able to do that, in new Zealand he certainly could, speech writers don't help you then, even the new Zealand congress the prime minister must answer questions & they aren't pasty worked weak questions either , those guys really go to work, the Westminster system is great for entertaining govt combatives between opposing political parties as someone who is quick witted can destroy a "great orator", no where to hide, must live by their wits, cunning & killer instinct, wimps get found out & exposed quickly.

yeah. But I also must mention being quick witted and good at argumentation doesn't guarantee that someone is just or has good policies.

but this kind of stuff is definitely a step forward
LOL @ New Zealand's congress!
(07-03-2013 04:46 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 141.jpg]

FUCK NEW ZEALAND

Squatdawg?
(07-03-2013 05:03 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys dont cut this shit out Ill get squatdog to post here in a jiffy!

Yeah dats right biatches ...sssshhhhhhhhhh!

I thought I sent Squatdog a message at mma.tv a month or two back but for some reason I think it was rerouted to your old account my friend.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's