Evil Academy

Full Version: George Zimmerman twitter death threats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/...f-verdict/

‘IF ZIMMERMAN GET OFF, IMA GO KILL A WHITE BOY’: TRAYVON MARTIN SUPPORTERS MAKE SHOCKING THREATS AHEAD OF VERDICT

Jun. 27, 2013 6:57pm Dave Urbanski

As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin.

Here’s a sampling via Twitchy (and be advised of rough language ahead):

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.23.49-PM-e1372366222413.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.03-PM-e1372366466203.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.34-PM-e1372366512891.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.16-PM1-e1...727415.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.57-PM-e1372366701324.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.16-PM-e1372366772803.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.32-PM-e1372366827420.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.20-PM-e1372369235600.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.35-PM-e1372369285963.png]
Is this legal? Don't get me wrong, I am a strong proponent of the first amendment but can there be repercussions for this. I read about the kid who was joking on Facebook about shooting a school up and is now facing 8 years. Everyone knew he was joking I think. He did not say what school and is facing charges. These people are stating death on a particular individual. I know you can state this about POTUS or any senator or they will be at your door.

So my question is, who can you say this about, or what are you allowed to joke about, before they knock on your door?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
lol @ these savages taking their frustration out on poor white people when Zimmerman was half Hispanic/ Half Jewish. God, eventually whites are going to rebel and its going to be ugly.
(07-02-2013 02:56 AM)sycotik Wrote: [ -> ]Is this legal? Don't get me wrong, I am a strong proponent of the first amendment but can there be repercussions for this. I read about the kid who was joking on Facebook about shooting a school up and is now facing 8 years. Everyone knew he was joking I think. He did not say what school and is facing charges. These people are stating death on a particular individual. I know you can state this about POTUS or any senator or they will be at your door.

So my question is, who can you say this about, or what are you allowed to joke about, before they knock on your door?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I would imagine it's not, for the reasons stated, though whether the Eric Holder-led Department of Justice will do anything about this seems to be a different matter entirely.
Makes me sick.

-Drama
Terrorist IMO

Every single one of them...

And their culture is one that instills terror...

Worse then any Muslim extremist IMO...
I'm not sure which is more offensive, the threats to kill a white person if Zimmerman walks, or their butchering of the English language.
So... you scribble anti-bank messages with chalk and get 13 years.

make joking threats on some video game chat board and get 8 years.

yet I bet none of these people will be prosecuted for making serious threats.
you see how easily they are trolled by the media?

this type of incident happens daily in the hood.. yet the one they "trump" up and cover.. everyone cares about.

amazing.
(07-02-2013 04:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]you see how easily they are trolled by the media?

this type of incident happens daily in the hood.. yet the one they "trump" up and cover.. everyone cares about.

amazing.

This.
If it was a real "white" guy I could kind of understand.. but this guy is HISPANIC, or jew-hispanic.

LMFAO. those surrenos, norteno etc. get into funk with black gangs ALL THE TIME.
(07-02-2013 04:32 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]If it was a real "white" guy I could kind of understand.. but this guy is HISPANIC, or jew-hispanic.

LMFAO. those surrenos, norteno etc. get into funk with black gangs ALL THE TIME.

Just to highlight the ignorance on display: He is of partial Peruvian and Jewish descent, with African ancestry (his Peruvian grand father was of African ancestry). He has about the same percentage of European DNA as most of the African Americans threatening his life.

And they keep saying he's Mexican.
they could have only done this because of his name "zimmerman" because it sounds like a white name.

if his name was alvarez wouldn't have had the same effect.
From a public safety perspective, the best result would seem to be a hung jury followed by a retrial three to six months from now.

The more likely result is acquittal followed by rioting.
It's so easy for them to foment race riots just by the way they cover the news.

this is why education is the most important thing. if people knew the scams they wouldn't fall for it.

the riots never end well for either side.. and in the case of the LA riots.. the black urban youths started attacking and killing each other by the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's