Evil Academy

Full Version: Bill Maher's de-evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Bill Maher is starting to remind me of a guy named Alan Berg. Alan Berg was a big mouthed, alcoholic Jewish lawyer who later became an ultra liberal radio talk show host with some extremely negative views on the constitution, white nationalism, freedom, etc. He would go on all kinds of tirades, berating people who believed in traditional values, berating people who had opinions critical of the government and the NWO, berating people with Christian values who objected to the filth he spewed on the airwaves. Some of the shit Maher says, such as "the constitution is bullshit" are eerily reminiscent of the things Alan Berg used to say on his talk show in Colorado. Berg was intentionally poking a hornets next, knowing very well that the militia movement was strong at the time (the early 80's) and that they were listening to his words and seething with anger at them.

Well long story short, Berg wound up a piece of Swiss cheese, riddled with bullets in front of his own home. The killers were members of The Order, a white nationalist group that included famous white nationalists David Land and Robert Jay Mathews, men who are now venerated as hero's in the militia movement.

With things moving the way they are moving, with gun sales at an all time highs, and with the "us vs them" attitude becoming more and more prevalent between tax paying citizens and politicians, spooks and their LEO shock troops, I fear we may be moving in a direction where things like the David Berg murder could start happening again.

I personally wouldn't want to hurt a fly. I dream of a mass collective awakening causing a worldwide non violent revolution that restores our nation and our world to sanity and prosperity. But when I see guys like Maher making the statements he does in such an arrogant and provocative manner, I start to believe that the only place for guys like him is in a shallow grave.
Maher is a hate mongerer.
LOL @ RT calling this show "brainwash update"

HAHAHAHAHA
The very real danger, of course, when a society moves to extremism, as is the case today in the U.S. with the ramping up of the police state and continuous war drum beating from the patsies of the elites, is for the reaction to become equally extreme.
LOL at (i) the host deliberately mispronouncing Maher's name (Ma-HERR), (ii) Maher criticizing desert tribalism and (ii) Maher having a book by Charles Schumer prominently displayed on his bookshelf.

Alas, Maher could not escape his tribal roots.

By the way, what is the name of this RT hottie host? RT has a deep bench.
^ that is how the scheme works.

the reaction from the right could be "violent, racist" or "extreme" and over the long haul these measures will only benefit the left even more.

by preaching moderatism or revolutionary moderatism.. this scheme can be broken and both sides can reach equilbrium.

that is why I kind of like the RCC because they are in between liberal and conservative.
(07-02-2013 07:06 AM)Roland Bates Wrote: [ -> ]LOL at (i) the host deliberately mispronouncing Maher's name (Ma-HERR), (ii) Maher criticizing desert tribalism and (ii) Maher having a book by Charles Schumer prominently displayed on his bookshelf.

RT is so good at propaganda. SOO GOOD. hahaha.

not all propaganda is bad.
(07-02-2013 07:06 AM)Roland Bates Wrote: [ -> ]LOL at (i) the host deliberately mispronouncing Maher's name (Ma-HERR), (ii) Maher criticizing desert tribalism and (ii) Maher having a book by Charles Schumer prominently displayed on his bookshelf.

Abby Martin. Her show is "Breaking the Set".
Watch the 48 sec. introduction to her show:

Using hot women is a very good tactic, esp. when spreading conservative views.
(07-02-2013 08:06 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Using hot women is a very good tactic, esp. when spreading conservative views.

She's a feminist too. She's basically in the mode of "anti globalist, new left".
I enjoyed his old ABC show when it first aired. He booked some leftist intellectual heavyweights who really embarrassed him a few times in the early weeks. Also, the great actor Edward James Olmos once became so angry with him when he mocked him for his anti war beliefs that "Billy-boy" nearly caught a serious ass whupping on live tv!

I always hated the guy but his early ABC stuff was very entertaining.

here he clowns David ICKE hahahahah
David Icke is way too defensive.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's