Evil Academy

Full Version: the reply function???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you create separate replies, so that it's not in one post?
(07-01-2013 02:13 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]How do you create separate replies, so that it's not in one post?

You mean do this?
(07-01-2013 02:17 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013 02:13 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]How do you create separate replies, so that it's not in one post?

You mean do this?

I mean when I reply, like now, and then reply *immediately* to something else that was posted in a thread, how do I put the second reply in a separate post?

As it stands, when I reply twice *immediately* (or before someone has posted something after the initial reply) it will always show up in the same post.

As an illustration:

My second reply is showing up in the same post.
Using 'new reply' instead of 'quick reply' might work, if memory serves.
testqq

testww

(07-01-2013 02:55 AM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Using 'new reply' instead of 'quick reply' might work, if memory serves.

Just tried that above. It doesn't work.
not sure if you can do that.

i think it's a preset function
I'll try it.

let's see.
yeah i think only mods can have the separate posts.

I'll try to fix this.
Nope. sure doesn't.
(07-01-2013 03:24 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i think only mods can have the separate posts.

I'll try to fix this.

Thanks.

It's easier to read when there's separate postings.
It just does that.

Actually, this site taught me that I'm a chronic 'follow up' poster because of that line.

It will keep doing that until somebody else posts and that's a good thing I think for now.

So far it's seemed to show me that the person thought of something else as a follow up after he posted his first thing and here so far it's usually been a good add-on.

So I don't think it's something that needs to be fixed.

-And not all follow-ups are golden, but in the spirit of the thread and all that.
fixed this issue. Can you test it brics?
Testnnn
testbbb
I would like to nominate BRIC Countries as 'least likely to succeed' as a beta tester.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's