Evil Academy

Full Version: Korean Hapa Mix = best fighters in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Considering the ridiculously small population of specifically Korean Hapa's, they make such great fighters.

2 of MMA's greatest lightweights, Ben Henderson and BJ Penn are both half Korean.

Then there's Kostya Tszyu, first ballot hall of famer and the last person to unify the 140 lb division. He's famous for his 1 punch KO power at such a low weight class. Also for this,

[Image: zab-judah-vs-kostya-tszyu-o.gif]

NOW the boxing world has been hit by a tornado called GGG. This guy is the greatest punching prodigy since Iron Mike Tyson. his punching power is absolutely ridiculous and unlike Mike, he's had a very successful amature career with something like 350 wins and only 5 losses. So he's got his fundamentals down. He has the highest KO ratio in boxing right now. Follow him if you're into boxing. What a treat. He stopped a game Matthew Macklin lastnight with a beautiful left hook to the body.

Yes I've noticed this before as well, Johnson. Korean hybrids do seem to be tough bastards.

Kostya was part Ural mountain Turk as well, no? He was a helluva fighter; one of my personal favorites.
GGG is one of those rare hapas that inherits white man's hair.

do does Kostya btw, Russian hair appears to be dominant over asian hair.
I thought GGG was a native Kazahk. Odd how Korean people seem to be spread out all over the Russian empire.
I like half-Koreans. Everybody knows they are superior to half-Chinese hapas, those self-loathing, homosexual cunts.

(06-30-2013 09:12 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]I thought GGG was a native Kazahk. Odd how Korean people seem to be spread out all over the Russian empire.

That's Stalin's fault. Korea's old northern boundary was constantly in flux, and there used to be a large population of koreans near the eastern seaboard of Russia, around vladivostok. He had them all deported to central asia.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(06-30-2013 09:04 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I've noticed this before as well, Johnson. Korean hybrids do seem to be tough bastards.

Kostya was part Ural mountain Turk as well, no? He was a helluva fighter; one of my personal favorites.

Yeah GGG is part turk for sure too.

Kostya's korean dad

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN7Fzr1j-bZ2ddjOimASS...d7sC4srlVU]

They are all descendants of Genghis Khan. The nomad warrior gene is strong with these people.

Do you guys remember this light heavyweight back in the 90's? Vassily Jirov? He was a ferocious puncher with a ridiculous KO %. He's famous for ending the career of Joe Messi. gave him multiple concussions and the athletic commission ended messi's career. He's also from that kazakhstan and he's definitely one of those mongo hapa turks.

[Image: vasya.jpg]

[Image: jirov_2.jpg]

(06-30-2013 09:07 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]GGG is one of those rare hapas that inherits white man's hair.

curly/wavy hair is the dominant gene. Like brown eyes.

I have this theory that caucasians need to be mixed with asian gene to compete with blacks in combat sports. Especially in boxing where the global talent pool is much much higher than MMA.

that's why you see a lot of latino's do well. Not the Spanish breed. The central/south Americans. They are mostly Native Indians mixed with Spaniards. We all know genetically, native Americans are mongoloids.

Eastern Euro/central Asians do well too and the few that did extremely well in the past couple of decades are, Kostya Tszyu and the Klitschkos. Kostya is a Russian/Korean/Mongol and Klits are turkic Kaza's. Wlad looks a lot like GGG too.
This is one tough Turk!

The fight scenes are from the movie Hard Times. great cinematography, great music, fight scenes, New Orleans location. Stars Charles Bronson, James Coburn, Strother Martin, Robert Tessier, Felice Orlandi, Nick Dmitri, Bruce Glover ( Crispin's dad ). Directed by Walter Hill.

Do see this movie if you haven't eh fellas. Well worth two hours of your time.
(06-30-2013 09:22 PM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2013 09:04 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I've noticed this before as well, Johnson. Korean hybrids do seem to be tough bastards.

Yeah GGG is part turk for sure too.

Kostya's korean dad

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN7Fzr1j-bZ2ddjOimASS...d7sC4srlVU]

They are all descendants of Genghis Khan. The nomad warrior gene is strong with these people.

Do you guys remember this light heavyweight back in the 90's? Vassily Jirov? He was a ferocious puncher with a ridiculous KO %. He's famous for ending the career of Joe Messi. gave him multiple concussions and the athletic commission ended messi's career. He's also from that kazakhstan and he's definitely one of those mongo hapa turks.

[Image: vasya.jpg]

[Image: jirov_2.jpg]

(06-30-2013 09:07 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]GGG is one of those rare hapas that inherits white man's hair.

curly/wavy hair is the dominant gene. Like brown eyes.

I have this theory that caucasians need to be mixed with asian gene to compete with blacks in combat sports. Especially in boxing where the global talent pool is much much higher than MMA.

that's why you see a lot of latino's do well. Not the Spanish breed. The central/south Americans. They are mostly Native Indians mixed with Spaniards. We all know genetically, native Americans are mongoloids.

Eastern Euro/central Asians do well too and the few that did extremely well in the past couple of decades are, Kostya Tszyu and the Klitschkos. Kostya is a Russian/Korean/Mongol and Klits are turkic Kaza's. Wlad looks a lot like GGG too.

amerindians have different traits than east Asians though. The Nog bros, the Diaz bros, Hendo have great chin and overall endurance but are pretty slow. East Asians fighters are fast and explosive.
Oops. Almost forgot the cage match!

(06-30-2013 10:12 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]amerindians have different traits than east Asians though. The Nog bros, the Diaz bros, Hendo have great chin and overall endurance but are pretty slow. East Asians fighters are fast and explosive.

interesting. yeah on the boxing boards they describe the different ethnicity fighting styles.

Blacks are fast and slick.

Mexicans are tough, durable but slow.

Filipinos are like Mexicans but with speed and KO power. LOL, i did not even make this up.

Samoans are actually descendants from Taiwan, they are pretty slow with iron jaws too. I wonder if Polynesians and Native Americans are the less evolved mongoloids.

(06-30-2013 10:15 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Oops. Almost forgot the cage match!

hard times.

Bronson is a direct descendant of the Nomadic tribes of the steppes. His dad is a tartar
[Image: 2285279.gif]

[Image: bayrak_49-1.jpg]
if you are a fight fan you need to follow this guy. pure highlight machine. I'm telling you dudes. He's going down as one of the ATG's.

Quote:Filipinos are like Mexicans but with speed and KO power. LOL, i did not even make this up.

lol. is that based entirely on Pacquiao?
(06-30-2013 11:11 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Filipinos are like Mexicans but with speed and KO power. LOL, i did not even make this up.

lol. is that based entirely on Pacquiao?

do you know of this KO artist by the name of Nonito Donaire? 2 time KOTY winner.
no I'm gonna look him up, I'm not very big on boxing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's