Evil Academy

Full Version: Just wanted to say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Props to you EvilYoshida.

This is a great fourm and seems to have be growing a lot this last month.
It just keeps getting better and better.

Just wanted you guys to know how much I enjoy this place, Its such a relief from the OG, like a fresh breath of air.

-Drama
Except for the blatant censorship this forum has few chinamen in it's armor.
^^LOL @ the chinaman replacement
lol.
This is a great forum, thanks to everyone who made it happen and all those who contribute to the interesting topics.
There are so many important topics in the world, it is simply impossible to be an expert at all of them. There are so many people on this forum that have focused on one specific aspect, we have an expert in most things that are important on the global stage.
I cover the global issues of Yaa Dong, Katoeys, Streetfighting and Da Herb.
NO problem. thank Skynet as well.. he approached me with this idea.

also thank the trailblazers such as Redneck, Dean and EM etc.

i think the idea here is to learn from others who are pretty much on the same page but have expertise or knowledge in diff. areas.

I'm definitely learning a lot more here.. it gets intense sometimes though!
Som Pong.. there is no censorship of "ideas"

just minimal decency rules.

kind of like if you walk on the street you wear pants and a shirt.. this isn't censoring your expression, but rather abiding by basic agreed upon decent behavior.

also like I said when the forum first started it is not an "anything goes" forum. there will be mod accountability.. and warnings before any type of action. on the OG people were banned/frozen without explanation and conspiracy topics were moved to a diff. forum. this forum seeks to rectify those weaknesses.

if vultulaki liked anything goes forums he would post on fightsport exclusively.
How Long is a Chinaman
hey I can see you're pretty famous on the OG now.

what are you doing over there?
Putting IDOHARM in check on a daily basis.

-Drama

I guess I'm the bad guy because I don't get much support.

-Drama
When caring about what people think about you on a forum overrides your posting what you think, then you have problems.

Speak your piece and don't worry about support you're getting.

We ain't running for president here.
(06-27-2013 07:22 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Som Pong.. there is no censorship of "ideas"

just minimal decency rules.

kind of like if you walk on the street you wear pants and a shirt.. this isn't censoring your expression, but rather abiding by basic agreed upon decent behavior.

also like I said when the forum first started it is not an "anything goes" forum. there will be mod accountability.. and warnings before any type of action. on the OG people were banned/frozen without explanation and conspiracy topics were moved to a diff. forum. this forum seeks to rectify those weaknesses.

if vultulaki liked anything goes forums he would post on fightsport exclusively.

I don't wear pants and a shirt. I wear short-shorts. Also fuck Vutulaki and his renegade ways, he is a piranha.

(06-28-2013 09:57 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]When caring about what people think about you on a forum overrides your posting what you think, then you have problems.

Speak your piece and don't worry about support you're getting.

We ain't running for president here.

Speak for yourself, I'm running for president of you retards.
t
here here!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's