Evil Academy

Full Version: A very very interesting Gnostic Documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this documentary tells you the "encoded" sexual message in the bible.

To be honest, some of this stuff makes sense. at least more than a literal interpretation.

Made by THELEMA films.

this stuff actually preaches against sexual debauchery.. but then they go overboard by denying the entire body.
one thing I do agree with is that nearly all religions preach the control of sexual desires.
Could also explain why Priests are not allowed to chitty bang.

They are storing "divine energy" within themselves.
these guys are also anti-egypt. they link egypt with black magic and debauchery.

very interesting.
Fire of the Holy spirit = Orgasm.

HAHAHA
chastity = prevention from spilling the divine energy or holy spirit.

this is why religions preach chastity.

if you waste your orgasms.. you lose your divine connection with god.

^ according to gnostics
cool gonna watch now

gnosticism is quite interesting. 99% of christians have no idea that there were so many variations of christianity before the council of nicea
I look forward to viewing.

Good thread EY, thanks.
I'm watching it now. Definitely not what I thought it would be about.
Don't have time to watch it now but one thing I took from Nietzsche was the concept of overcoming our animal desires, especially our sexual urges. We are a becoming, traversing a tightrope between animal and 'man' according to ol' Friedrich. But then Friedrich may have only had sex with one prostitute and contracted syphilis from her....

I think Issac Newton remained celibate his entire life. Paul Erdos, renowned mathematician, said that sexual pleasure of any kind repulsed him.

Has anyone seen the Seinfeld episode where George abstains from sex and becomes a genius? There might be some truth to it. Boners are not conducive to intellectual activity.
Is this going to help me in my quest to become the first heterosexual catholic?
(06-24-2013 01:53 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Is this going to help me in my quest to become the first heterosexual catholic?

Nah, fuck those Portuguese man, you have your own, original Nasrani tradition. Goes back 2000 years to the apostle Thomas in India.

[Image: MarThomacross.gif]
(06-24-2013 03:46 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013 01:53 PM)Vutulaki Wrote: [ -> ]Is this going to help me in my quest to become the first heterosexual catholic?

Nah, fuck those Portuguese man, you have your own, original Nasrani tradition. Goes back 2000 years to the apostle Thomas in India.

[Image: MarThomacross.gif]

Uncle Raju? UNCLE RAJU!
(06-24-2013 10:58 AM)loveninja Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching it now. Definitely not what I thought it would be about.

yeah. it's impossible to pigeonhole gnosticism, but it seems to be a dominant theme about controlling sexual urges.. however there are other gnostic schools that preach sexual debauchery.

this stuff is very similar to buddhism.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's