Evil Academy

Full Version: Extremely rare steve jobs footage: "technology isn't great art"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: enhanced-buzz-16903-1371667700-20.jpg]

I agree. that's why this tech stuff doesn't really fascinate me.

You want to be interested in stuff that lasts for a long time. Culture, philosophy, music, art, ideas, architecture, religion etc.

Music circa 1500 still appreciated by millions today

obligatory catholic propaganda

architecture circa 333 and 1600 St. Peter's basilica

[Image: 800px-Vatican_City_at_Large.jpg]
And the essence of the forum remains
Thank you EY
Thanks, but what is the essence?
Staying power.

Penis talk and PUA boys have little to gather.
The essence is leading life as a gentleman however debauched the man or life may be. Tuk-Kee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZdmIV9ec0
Also I think that calling someone a moron is a stab worthy offense.
Som Pong

You are a moron.
I doubt there will be little remembered in terms of culture of this age, certainly not architecture, there is little art in glass boxes no matter how skillfully arranged with shining metal & granite accompaniements

Of music, there is too much, its too varied for there be anything to truely stand the the test of time, literature however holds out hope, many of the great books have been written in the last 100 years, most of the worst ones too but there are some that will be remembered in 100 years from now, another 1000 is perhaps a different story
The only thing from this generation that will still be here in 1000 years are these old nokia phones.

[Image: 150px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg]

Those bad boys were indestructible.

-Drama
(06-25-2013 12:55 PM)DONG JOHNSON Wrote: [ -> ]Som Pong

You are a moron.

You're an insecure needledick.

(06-25-2013 01:41 PM)Johnny Drama Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing from this generation that will still be here in 1000 years are these old nokia phones.

[Image: 150px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg]

Those bad boys were indestructible.

-Drama

Got one!
I think the ability to program/code will be as fundamental to an educated person in 50-100 years as reading is today.
(06-25-2013 02:14 PM)Spinelock Wrote: [ -> ]I think the ability to program/code will be as fundamental to an educated person in 50-100 years as reading is today.

This could very well be the case.
Reference URL's